ADVERTISEMENT

Spinoff thread: What do you do for a living?

epicbret

Jan 27, 2005
Or pre-Retirement what did you do?

I lead a couple teams of programmers for a local tech company.

It sure is - when I interned at Kramerica Industies, we sourced latex from Vanderlay for a double bladder oil tanker project.

Hit some roadblocks in R and D ... never really flew, well, except once. It was not pretty.
Kramerica Industries

Great company! Does Darren still work there? And did they ever get that chicken?

Now I’m not really sure what I do except TCB. But I do carry a briefcase full of Ritz crackers.

I run a bakery that only sells muffin tops. It’s a new business venture. My last job as the assistant to the assistant traveling secretary for the Yankees didn’t work out. There was an incident with a housekeeper.
Should I not have done that? I’m going to have to plead ignorance

I too own a bakery. We specialize in Chocolate Babka. We also have Cinnamon Babka that many consider the lesser Babka, but I enjoy it. Try our Black and White Cookie while you wait......God we need Football season back!

Reactions: Hillini74
I too own a bakery. We specialize in Chocolate Babka. We also have Cinnamon Babka that many consider the lesser Babka, but I enjoy it. Try our Black and White Cookie while you wait......God we need Football season back!

You had my attention at Chocolate Babka and then you went black and white cookies on me. Ugh dude I need addy and recipes!

Will be moving back to Palatine by the end of summer - Fremd and P-Tine better have something good for me to watch this season!
Palatine has officially been warned! Anytime you want to catch a game and grab a cocktail on a Friday evening...you just let me know.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Retired...As a matter of fact I just got my gold retirement watch today in the mail from IBEW local 15. It looks real nice with IBEW logo on the face, but it's probably a pretty cheap watch. It has to be wound up manually to run, I didn't think they made wind-up watches any more.

It kinda looks like this:
th

Someday perhaps I'll tell you what I used to do for living besides my Lemonade Stand business.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT