ADVERTISEMENT

South Dakota State

PowerI66

Oct 11, 2012
Jesse Bobbit, former Palatine safety and WR, is the Defensive Coordinator for the now National Champion Jackrabbits. SDSU ended up surrendering less than 10 points a game!

Mark Gronowski still with the team as well having a dominating season.

They put a whooping on my NDSU Bison back in early November. I knew they were going to be a handful all year and going back to back proves that Brookings, SD is the new power nexus in the FCS 😔

We've lost 5 in a row to the Jackrabbits I believe.

Play the national championship game on a Sunday afternoon competing against NFL games who is the genius who drew that up? The NCAA should just come out and separate everyone else from the power five schools and stop pretending that all these other championships really mean something because we all know better. It’s always been about dollars and cents and always will be with them especially. Congrats the South Dakota State great team great program.

Play the national championship game on a Sunday afternoon competing against NFL games who is the genius who drew that up? The NCAA should just come out and separate everyone else from the power five schools and stop pretending that all these other championships really mean something because we all know better. It’s always been about dollars and cents and always will be with them especially. Congrats the South Dakota State great team great program.
Power 5 should just tell the NCAA to shove it, P5 doesn’t need NCAA anymore.

Jesse Bobbit, former Palatine safety and WR, is the Defensive Coordinator for the now National Champion Jackrabbits. SDSU ended up surrendering less than 10 points a game!

Mark Gronowski still with the team as well having a dominating season.
Sorry.. gonna come off a real d*ck probably for bringing this up, but Jesse was an LB not a safety. Part of the jersey #32 lineage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT