ADVERTISEMENT

Soucie's Playoff Projections thoughts

Yes just looked at the outlook again and the 34 is the amount of points they would have with all 9 games. So DC needs to win and hope the cutoff line moves down after tonight some.

Dude: the IHSA outlook counts all nine of your scheduled opponents wins as of today. It does not matter if you’ve played that scheduled game yet—it just looks at your 9 opponents and counts their wins. After tonite/tomorrow, IHSA will add in any wins your nine opponents got this week. Soucie predicts that 37/38 will be the cutoff AFTER week 9. So a team that may finish with 5 wins that is already at 37, or close, should be a lock.

Dude: the IHSA outlook counts all nine of your scheduled opponents wins as of today. It does not matter if you’ve played that scheduled game yet—it just looks at your 9 opponents and counts their wins. After tonite/tomorrow, IHSA will add in any wins your nine opponents got this week. Soucie predicts that 37/38 will be the cutoff AFTER week 9. So a team that may finish with 5 wins that is already at 37, or close, should be a lock.

Thanks I got it now. I was just think they would get the one extra point if Huntley won. Totally was missing the fact that all the other teams are playing too!! So was not including those points. My bad

Yes just looked at the outlook again and the 34 is the amount of points they would have with all 9 games. So DC needs to win and hope the cutoff line moves down after tonight some.

No tomorrow morning all the points will be different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT