ADVERTISEMENT

So who is the 2021 IHSA Football Player of the Year?

We saw a TONS of gutsy and outstanding play this weekend.

But that is not what this award is about.

Tim said, "best player overall."

If you could pick ONE DUDE - is ANYONE gonna pass on LB3?

Oh, @atrain97 and his "Killing Me Softly with Hissong" MUST be considered for POY (Post of the Year.) I hope that boy got ridden hard and taken home wet on Saturday night or Sunday morning.

He was my FAVORITE player this weekend!

We saw a TONS of gutsy and outstanding play this weekend.

But that is not what this award is about.

Tim said, "best player overall."

If you could pick ONE DUDE - is ANYONE gonna pass on LB3?

Oh, @atrain97 and his "Killing Me Softly with Hissong" MUST be considered for POY (Post of the Year.) I hope that boy got ridden hard and taken home wet on Saturday night or Sunday morning.

He was my FAVORITE player this weekend!
I have to be honest, I stole the line from @msuyko, he had control of the music on the bus, and came up with the line.

Luther Burden III named 2021 MaxPreps Illinois High School Football Player of the Year​

Missouri commit led East St. Louis to 12-3 record, runner-up finish while compiling more than 2,000 all-purpose yards and 35 touchdowns.​

Luther Burden III named 2021 MaxPreps Illinois High School Football Player of the Year​

Missouri commit led East St. Louis to 12-3 record, runner-up finish while compiling more than 2,000 all-purpose yards and 35 touchdowns.​

Well deserved.

It’s not a statewide award.
Similar to ESL not showing up in the Chicago Land area weekly polls. But let me ask you this, If and when ESL wins/won a state championship in one of the upper classes……. Do they finally show up in the Chicago area weekly poll at the end of the season? If anyone can remember.

Similar to ESL not showing up in the Chicago Land area weekly polls. But let me ask you this, If and when ESL wins/won a state championship in one of the upper classes……. Do they finally show up in the Chicago area weekly poll at the end of the season? If anyone can remember.

No

Reactions: USD24 and MC2023
I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. Jack Lausch is incredible, but LB3 is off the chain great. This is ridiculous and shows Chicago area bias.
It is an all area team and player of the year. All the players are from the Chicagoland area.

Reactions: USD24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT