ADVERTISEMENT

So then, who is the PAC-12 of IL football?

Dare to compare with the "Conference of Champions" as Bill Walton calls the league incessantly during his hoops broadcasts involving Pac-12 teams? He might search and color-commentate you into submission with his oppositional banter.

I'm thinking more Loyola as USC, Maine South as ASU, Stevenson as either Udub or Oregon, and the remainder of the better halves of the CSL and North Suburban in terms of attitude. In terms of playing style plus proximity, you could add Marist, perhaps LWE to JC's list.

I'm thinking more Loyola as USC, Maine South as ASU, Stevenson as either Udub or Oregon, and the remainder of the better halves of the CSL and North Suburban in terms of attitude. In terms of playing style plus proximity, you could add Marist, perhaps LWE to JC's list.
LA would be Stanford due to the academics.

UCLA should have their basketball championships from 1964, 1965, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975 vacated due to illegal compensation from Sam Gilbert.

Fraud program.

Not enough uni changes at Naz. Needs to go to The Brook or Montini, with a nod to The Brook from me.
Brook for sure has more unis than everyone. We only had 10 in the last 3 years but Brook has than and multi helmets annually.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT