ADVERTISEMENT

SHUT DOWN THE TOWN! LW CENTRAL AND LW WEST

The Outfit

Dec 15, 2015
A rivalry that runs from the Admin to the coaching staff thru the kids! NL and Manhattan will be shut down for this one. Good weather and your looking at a crowd that would be standing room only.

Cordell, HC at Central, said he would like to see a better 1-3 team in the state- I cannot disagree.
Central is not anyone can overlook.

Ernst at West defense has played phenomenally! If the Jr Qb can step up and MORE importantly can the OL pull it together West can play with anyone in the area with the exception of East.

Even in the rain- LW west tonight is the place to be!

A rivalry that runs from the Admin to the coaching staff thru the kids! NL and Manhattan will be shut down for this one. Good weather and your looking at a crowd that would be standing room only.

Cordell, HC at Central, said he would like to see a better 1-3 team in the state- I cannot disagree.
Central is not anyone can overlook.

Ernst at West defense has played phenomenally! If the Jr Qb can step up and MORE importantly can the OL pull it together West can play with anyone in the area with the exception of East.

Even in the rain- LW west tonight is the place to be!
I would argue Lockport is a better 1-3 team in the state. Naperville Central too.

Reactions: SWsuburbs4
Confirmed 5:00 start for LWC at LWW. Also confirmed the friendly folks at H-F won’t budge or allow LWE to start earlier in Frankfort. Sportsmanship abounds in IG88 land.

Reactions: Iamjaytee
Confirmed 5:00 start for LWC at LWW. Also confirmed the friendly folks at H-F won’t budge or allow LWE to start earlier in Frankfort. Sportsmanship abounds in IG88 land.

What advantage does HF gain by keeping the game at 7:30?

Well H-F might just be making the trip to beautiful Frankfort 2 days in a row.

With the Thor guard they may never get going tonight

No one is shutting down the town for this. With the rain mo

I don't think I would budge either. Pulling a bunch of kids out of school early and rush to get to the game doesn't make sense. Plus all these schools trying to start early aren't going to be able to anyways. Lightning is banging now, will go all night.

Reactions: Gene K.
Might be a logistics thing with H-F. I would think if you had asked a week ago they would have responded the same....No. Just my fake news account talking.

Thanks for the update. Looks like no far south side games tonight.

my 1-3 of LWC is a quote Coach Cordell made to the local paper. I am glad he said it! It shows how much he believes in his kids! I have been critical of him in other posts but didnt take that as him being boostful or arrogant but he gave his kids a boost when they probably needed it the most. THAT is what is all about. He is keeping his team together facing a MUST win!

Reactions: Gene K.
my 1-3 of LWC is a quote Coach Cordell made to the local paper. I am glad he said it! It shows how much he believes in his kids! I have been critical of him in other posts but didnt take that as him being boostful or arrogant but he gave his kids a boost when they probably needed it the most. THAT is what is all about. He is keeping his team together facing a MUST win!

NP
I was responding about Lock Port. IMO they might win 1 or 2 games the rest of the year. They have LWE, Brook and Andrew left on their schedule. I really don’t see them beating any of them. They might struggle with Sandburg today. That leaves Stagg left.

I would argue NC is by far a better 1-3 team compared to Lockport. NC schedule thus far has been more difficult than LP’s.
I was just listing 2 teams that were 1-3, Corey. I mentioned Lockport because they beat LWC headup. Which makes the statement all the more ridiculous.

I was just listing 2 teams that were 1-3, Corey. I mentioned Lockport because they beat LWC headup. Which makes the statement all the more ridiculous.

NP
I been reading to much being made about Lockport since the coaching change. It seems to me people have to give the guy a chance. It’s not going to change overnight or 1 year if at all. This looks like much of the same LP teams as past years. Same can be said for LWC. That’s why I didn’t think the whopping 6-3 win over Central was anything to get excited about. HF then comes in and just hands it to them with a 40-0 win. Maybe LP & Central turn things around? I truly hope they do it’s better for the conference. I don’t see it happening this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT