ADVERTISEMENT

Should Semifinal Games be at Neutral Sites?

It was you who would be getting mocked for being triggered in said gif... not me. Just to clarify if you thought I was suggesting I was triggered... it was you. I don’t need safe spaces... I mean heck I’ve been to gately, after that I’m ready to walk point in Nam baby. (Disclaimer: no stolen valor intended by this post, all respect to veterans.)

Very, very ignorant, despite your disclaimer.

Two of my high school classmates were killed in Vietnam, and a third died later as a result of his wounds.

Very, very ignorant.

Very, very ignorant, despite your disclaimer.

Two of my high school classmates were killed in Vietnam, and a third died later as a result of his wounds.

Very, very ignorant.

It was a shot at Gately.. which the other poster implied was a bad place to be. If this is how you go through life I wish you luck.

And FYI, ignorant means I don’t know... my use of it shows I do know just how bad it would have been.

Let the teams decide on Neutral fields or the quarterfinals and Semis. and meet halfway. Probably would lead to more Friday night games as college stadiums would be used in a lot of places.

You, wrongly imply racism or us North Suburban people are afraid of Gately, but not you, West Suburban NAZ Posse fans, you abide. Fear nothing outside Samson Evans.

I don’t care anything about this conversation but why did you have to go here? Now I gotta read the bogeyman’s name before I go to bed? I’m gonna have nightmares.

Reactions: mchsalumni
It was a shot at Gately.. which the other poster implied was a bad place to be. If this is how you go through life I wish you luck.

And FYI, ignorant means I don’t know... my use of it shows I do know just how bad it would have been.

"...to walk point in Nam baby" shows that you have no idea of what occurred in this country a half-century ago, or the terror and devastation forced upon countless people of Vietnam and your own country. It also shows that you think it's okay to smugly use this unspeakable horror to make some snotty comment.

I don't know what Bones said to be kicked off this board, but I believe you deserve the same.

No but stream all of them at several watering holes in different regions of the state.

I know I will get attacked for this post but seeing MCs new stadium on tv would they even be capable of hosting a semi final game there? The place looks tiny. How would they be able handle a large crowd?
would be a nice spot for semis! plenty of space to sit and stand. Phillips v MC was great for a local game. over flow on visitor side, but it remids of the people watching a Gately game from the south endzone gate

Lose alot of personality going to a neutral site.
Next phase of complaining about field conditions and overflow crowds is wanting to play in a dome because it's too chilly outside and the turf is slick.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT