ADVERTISEMENT

SHG - What Would Their Record Be If.....

I thought it was an interesting move to punt on 4th and 4 from the SHG 33 with about 4 minutes left in the first half. I thought Montini should have gone for the first down. SHG ended up driving for a touchdown after that short punt. To me, that was one of the game changing plays of the game. The other of course being the interception in the end zone.

Originally posted by RickMonday23:
I thought it was an interesting move to punt on 4th and 4 from the SHG 33 with about 4 minutes left in the first half. I thought Montini should have gone for the first down. SHG ended up driving for a touchdown after that short punt. To me, that was one of the game changing plays of the game. The other of course being the interception in the end zone.[/B]
Monitini guys, the announcers kept saying your QB went rogue on this one, but it did seem that the WRs did turn back to look at him. Just coincidence, or was it designed?

Coincidence. WR's are supposed to turn back on running plays down in the redzone if they don't hear a whistle. Poor decision by QB, should have ate it since nothing was open.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT