ADVERTISEMENT

SCN BEATS MC- 27-21 (2OT)

To all the good fans of SCN that got bombarded with these way off topic posts, I’m sorry
Hoping he stays. I was and will continue to be a harsh critic of Frank for opting out of the CCL-B. I still think that's why he was kicked to the curb but that is just speculation on my part.

Jordan is the future. Hope Dave stays and they continue the legacy. With Jordan moving the offense forward and Dave scheming, this could be a formidable squad for years, continuing the quality play at 64th and Dante.
Jordan really did well. And while I don’t agree how Frank’s situation was handled, this was a move that I think needed to be made and Jordan was the perfect choice. The players responded well to him. He took them to the semifinals and a yard away from the Championship with an 11-2 record all while learning a new offense. They’ll get better each year. Early call is they’ll be solid next season and look out for them in 2020. Kennena Odeluga will lead them.

Last edited:
From GO_RICE:
It wasn’t constant complaining about a far trip or anything like that. I complained about the BS way the IHSA handles this. Our reward for being 12-0 was to have to go play at our nearest rival’s home field & be given 1100 tickets for it, while they kept 3900. It was utter BS. I know if MC was in the same situation there would be huge tears. But I guess you didn’t even need 1100 as you had approximately 700 fans at your season finale at St Chuck’s. You haven’t had a game with an atmosphere like Saturday in a long time & you guys are having a hard time with the fact that the southside football scene does not revolve around Mt Carmel these days. Your alumni is fractured in a sad Lenti-Lynch split that you guys should have never allowed to happen. It’s ok dear, you are just going to have to share because it’s not all about you anymore. How did you enjoy your CCL Green experience by the way?

This may be one my finalists for the “Most Tone Deaf Posts of the Year.”

After all of the abuse BR has take for poor visitor seating why would you complain?
As far as MC Lent-Hughes split goes BR has it own rift. After the last two years of very low testing numbers BR Alumni were ready to tar and feather the schools administration. Why don’t we just talk about football?

No one like over the top barg-o-douis posting. (LWE)

And when did this rift start between BR/MC? I bet no one remembers.

From GO_RICE:
It wasn’t constant complaining about a far trip or anything like that. I complained about the BS way the IHSA handles this. Our reward for being 12-0 was to have to go play at our nearest rival’s home field & be given 1100 tickets for it, while they kept 3900. It was utter BS. I know if MC was in the same situation there would be huge tears. But I guess you didn’t even need 1100 as you had approximately 700 fans at your season finale at St Chuck’s. You haven’t had a game with an atmosphere like Saturday in a long time & you guys are having a hard time with the fact that the southside football scene does not revolve around Mt Carmel these days. Your alumni is fractured in a sad Lenti-Lynch split that you guys should have never allowed to happen. It’s ok dear, you are just going to have to share because it’s not all about you anymore. How did you enjoy your CCL Green experience by the way?

This may be one my finalists for the “Most Tone Deaf Posts of the Year.”

After all of the abuse BR has take for poor visitor seating why would you complain?
As far as MC Lent-Hughes split goes BR has it own rift. After the last two years of very low testing numbers BR Alumni were ready to tar and feather the schools administration. Why don’t we just talk about football?

No one like over the top barg-o-douis posting. (LWE)

And when did this rift start between BR/MC? I bet no one remembers.
BR alumni wanted to get rid of President because of his complete lack of leadership and self serving actions. His lack of leadership and foresight along with a ton of character flaws lead to low test scores.
BR will bounce back strong, BR/MC has been around before anyone on this sight and will be long after.

Reactions: Gene K.
Sometimes we all need to take a step back and remind ourselves of what is important. The game of SCN and Naz will be played and players from all the teams that didn't make the state championship games will be watching all the games on TV, Friday and Saturday. Officer Jiminez's kids won't be one of those kids.

Good luck to both teams regardless of who we personally root for. Time for some people to grow up and let the petty beefs and implied insults be put to bed. High school football is something we all enjoy but a lot of things are a hell of a lot more important than what is sometimes posted on this site.

I have been to too many in the line of duty funerals and giving ones life so that other people can survive is the epitome of what one human being can do for another. Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be call the children of God.

To all the good fans of SCN that got bombarded with these way off topic posts, I’m sorry

Jordan really did well. And while I don’t agree how Frank’s situation was handled, this was a move that I think needed to be made and Jordan was the perfect choice. The players responded well to him. He took them to the semifinals and a yard away from the Championship with an 11-2 record all while learning a new offense. They’ll get better each year. Early call is they’ll be solid next season and look out for them in 2020. Kennena Odeluga will lead them.
A yard away from a championship, Funny!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT