ADVERTISEMENT

Sandburg. What happened?

crazylegs777

Oct 18, 2023
What happened to the Eagles? Were 5-1 & predicted to finish out 7-2 or 8-1. Host a playoff game & possibly make a good run. Now likely will finish 5-4 & open away & unless lucky with be 1 & done :(

I don't think too many people predicted that they would be 8-1 or 7-2 with a schedule that included St. Rita, HF, LWW, LWC, Andrew, Naper Central and Naper North. To finish 6-3 would be impressive. NN-Sandburg should be a crazy shootout next week!

I don't think too many people predicted that they would be 8-1 or 7-2 with a schedule that included St. Rita, HF, LWW, LWC, Andrew, Naper Central and Naper North. To finish 6-3 would be impressive. NN-Sandburg should be a crazy shootout next week!
It’s on here somewhere but when they blew out HF many predicted they wouldn’t lose again or maybe just once more

I think the big win over HF raised eyebrows but last night HF scored 62 points and lost. Actually the second time they let up 60 points, so the big win over them ended up not being as impressive.

I think the big win over HF raised eyebrows but last night HF scored 62 points and lost. Actually the second time they let up 60 points, so the big win over them ended up not being as impressive.
Hey, they only scored 48 points in regulation. The other 14 was in extra innings. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: McCaravan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT