ADVERTISEMENT

Sandburg hires Phillips HC Troy McAllister

How does this affect the SWSB? Does Sandburg jump anyone? We saw what two years under a new coach did for Lockport.

Here's Lockport vs SWSC-Blue for last 2 seasons: LWE (0-2), H-F (0-2), Brook (1-1) & Sandburg (2-0).
Exactly but some will say they are improving. Yes they have improved some but far from what some implied. Until LP has wins that they should win and wins against teams that you wouldn’t think they would win. I don’t look at games they could of won, they need to prove with an actual win. We have seen some plenty of teams get close by staying in a game. That plain and simple doesn’t do it for me, it’s not going to make me a believer. LP & Sandburg are second tier teams until they prove otherwise.

Exactly but some will say they are improving. Yes they have improved some but far from what some implied. Until LP has wins that they should win and wins against teams that you wouldn’t think they would win. I don’t look at games they could of won, they need to prove with an actual win. We have seen some plenty of teams get close by staying in a game. That plain and simple doesn’t do it for me, it’s not going to make me a believer. LP & Sandburg are second tier teams until they prove otherwise.
A wild card in any SWSC-Blue tier reshuffling will be if the new H-F Head Coach can keep the Vikings up toward that nearly 10-win per season winning level they attained under Coach Buzz.

Reactions: Schwab54
Watching Lockport the last two seasons I saw definite improvement, and not just in the thrashing they gave my Raiders. The difference between not being competitive in games and being competitive is huge. I am not sure that is in the cards for Sandburg, but we can hope.

Reactions: chirocal44
Watching Lockport the last two seasons I saw definite improvement, and not just in the thrashing they gave my Raiders. The difference between not being competitive in games and being competitive is huge. I am not sure that is in the cards for Sandburg, but we can hope.

Welcome back bones!
always good to get your take on things.
I did see improvement in LP in the spring but will see if it will continue in the fall. Sandburg is definitely another school that has a ways to go.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Welcome back bones!
always good to get your take on things.
I did see improvement in LP in the spring but will see if it will continue in the fall. Sandburg is definitely another school that has a ways to go.
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how H-F responds with a new coach and whether Lockport can keep building. I am hoping the conference can get back to that week in week out grind that it was in the 90's.

Reactions: corey90
Troy McAllister. Whose ship has just come in.

952192f2-720c-48d0-a419-ed62b0f465c0_screenshot.jpg

On the subject of Sandburg, but off the topic of football - they hosted a home wrestling dual last night at 6pm off 2 mats on the FB field. Wow!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT