ADVERTISEMENT

Sanburg beats Laurence 3-1,heard SR down 13-1

DeanOfSelection

Gold Member
Sep 25, 2002
Cant verify Rita score vs Oak Park. Just heard that from crowd at Sandburg. Laurence had 1st and 2nd with 2 out in 7th and guy flyed out to track. Had bases loaded and 1 out with 2 and 3 hitters up in 6th couldnt capitalize.
This post was edited on 6/1 7:05 PM by DeanOfSelection

I believe u are a JC guy...they have a rough one Sat vs Oak Forest and their ace. He beat Morris 2-1 w 14 ks 0 bb

From what I have heard, OF ace is the real deal. Some of the coaches feel he is the best Junior in the state. JC has really put together a nice run late in the season. This was a definate rebuilding year. Won conference while starting 6 underclassmen. Frosh/Soph classes are loaded. Playing a strong non-conference schedule really helps them.

I would love to see that game (10 am start) but MC will be playing Oak Park at 11. dadgummit. Well, JC gameplan really work deep counts,take pitches,run pitch count up. Foul off pitches. Manufacture run(s) early and pitch around OF homerun hitter. I would walk him everytime. make someone else beat me.

Originally posted by USD24:
From what I have heard, OF ace is the real deal. Some of the coaches feel he is the best Junior in the state. JC has really put together a nice run late in the season. This was a definate rebuilding year. Won conference while starting 6 underclassmen. Frosh/Soph classes are loaded. Playing a strong non-conference schedule really helps them.

Very conflicted about who to cheer for in this game. Both teams kinda scare me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT