Lincoln-Way West at Hersey, Friday, 7:00 PM
Reavis at Antioch, 1 p.m. Saturday
Wauconda at Cary-Grove, 6:30 p.m. Friday
Belvidere North at Lakes, 7:30 p.m. Friday
Neuqua Valley at Warren, 7 p.m. Friday
Stevenson at Marist, 7 p.m. Saturday
Lake Zurich at DeKalb, 1 p.m. Saturday

Last edited:
Welcome to Gurnee ... Home of Gurnee Mills, Six Flags and Warren Defense and Big O-Line and NSC leading rusher .... It's about 1.5 hour drive on Friday ! Great job of getting 1st round home game.

Reactions: Hillini74
I live along I-94 about ten minutes south of Gurnee Mills.. From my house to Neuqua on a Saturday afternoon is 50 minutes ... that's in light traffic and I drive much faster than school bus drivers. NV better count on 2 to 2.5 hours on a Friday (although northbound on 294 in the afternoon is much better than southbound)

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
Neuqua should stay in Kenosha Thursday night. Not so much for 8A, but do AD’s talk before scheduling, or does home team make decision and make St. Louis area team ride on bus all day Friday then play Friday night?

I live along I-94 about ten minutes south of Gurnee Mills.. From my house to Neuqua on a Saturday afternoon is 50 minutes ... that's in light traffic and I drive much faster than school bus drivers. NV better count on 2 to 2.5 hours on a Friday (although northbound on 294 in the afternoon is much better than southbound)

You forget about the construction on 294 (both north and south). That is a nut buster up by O’Hare. Allow for 3 hours Friday afternoon. Better pull the kids out of school at noon on second thought.

TF South @ Mt. Carmel (Gately Stadium) Friday at 4:00pm. Might be one of the weirdest start times I’ve seen in a while.

TF South @ Mt. Carmel (Gately Stadium) Friday at 4:00pm. Might be one of the weirdest start times I’ve seen in a while.
CPS likely has a 7p 1st round game . This game honestly could be played on MC campus

N.V. and Warren will be a great game. N.V. played Stevenson without their starting R.B. and one of their very big O.T.

Neuqua should stay in Kenosha Thursday night. Not so much for 8A, but do AD’s talk before scheduling, or does home team make decision and make St. Louis area team ride on bus all day Friday then play Friday night?

Both teams have to agree on the date and time or IHSA sets it for sometime on Saturday.

Lake Zurich @ Dekalb Saturday 1pm
Barrington @ Oswego East Saturday 6pm
Wauconda at Cary Friday at 6:30

Naperville Central at Plainfield South Friday 7PM
St Charles East at LW East Fri 7PM
WV at Bolingbrook Friday 7PM
LLW at Harlem Sat 1PM
LWC at Hersey Fri 7PM
Lemont at Glenwood Fri 7PM
JCA at Metamora Sat 6PM
Wheaton Academy at Coal City Fri 7PM
Wilmington at Monmouth Roseville Sat 5PM
Providence Catholic at Washington Fri 7PM
Loyola at Minooka Sat 6PM

Reactions: dkowalczyk
You forget about the construction on 294 (both north and south). That is a nut buster up by O’Hare. Allow for 3 hours Friday afternoon. Better pull the kids out of school at noon on second thought.

Best to exit on Grand (132) than 120. 120 is a mess and backs up on to 294 on fridays.

For those coming North O’Tooles is right off 294/132 exit heading East it if you head west Salutos is a fine establishment before and often times after games.

Best to exit on Grand (132) than 120. 120 is a mess and backs up on to 294 on fridays.

For those coming North O’Tooles is right off 294/132 exit heading East it if you head west Salutos is a fine establishment before and often times after games.
Is that the O’Tooles that I frequent when I get tired of chasing my kids around 6F? How close is Warren to that joint?

Edwardsville better come to Evanston early, at least the night before right? Any word on start time?

The chauffeurs will need to plan for crappy traffic to for this match up.
Oh yeah, that will be tough travel for New Trier fans. We all know how hectic and jam-packed Friday afternoon/evening rush hours are on Chicagoland expressways and tollways. Whether you take 294 to 290 from the west or 90/94 to 290 from the east, it's gonna be a long trek. Leave early

Schools try to agree on a time. If not IHSA decides. iHSA usually defers to a Saturday 2pm kickoff but not always. Sort of depends on what each schools preferred time is.

Too bad provi’s Game and Jca’s Game weren’t same day and different times. I could’ve caught two games in the same area.

Oh yeah, that will be tough travel for New Trier fans. We all know how hectic and jam-packed Friday afternoon/evening rush hours are on Chicagoland expressways and tollways. Whether you take 294 to 290 from the west or 90/94 to 290 from the east, it's gonna be a long trek. Leave early

All those expressways will be packed. You need to leave around 2 or 2:30. Find a coffee shop or library in Oak Park (I don't think they have bars) and be ready to kill a few hours. Otherwise, you'll be caught in hopeless traffic.

If you can't leave early, consider Ashland, Western or Cicero to North Avenue. At least you'll be moving.

When I go from Libertyville to Gately, I plan on a couple hours in either the Oak Lawn or Evergreen Park library. It beats swearing at minivans from Wisconsin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT