ADVERTISEMENT

Riverside Brookfield 3-0 @ Kankakee 3-0

RPG24

Nov 9, 2021
Lagrange
I was told the “spread”
For this game would be 48.5. Is Kankakee really that elite ? I’d assume RB offense will get in end zone 2-3 X, I could be wrong.

Not quite that high. For entertainment purposes only, Massey has this as Kankakee 41 RB 14 and Cal Preps has it Kankakee 38 RB 19. So the spread would be anywhere from 19 to 27, lets call it 23.5. If you're seeing 48.5, take that all day.

Reactions: RPG24
Are the Kays good enough to hand ESL their third loss of the season?
No the Kay’s are decent but I do not think they have enough to get pass the second round. Not saying ESL is a sure thing but the Kay’s still has a ways to go . Washington had them on the ropes. Just couldn’t pull it off. Hopefully they improve as the season progresses. But right now I can’t see them getting past second round maybe quarter finals

Last edited:
No the Kay’s are decent but I do not think they have enough to get pass the second round. Not saying ESL is a sure thing but the Kay’s still has a ways to go . Washington had them on the ropes. Just couldn’t pull it off. Hopefully they improve as the season progresses. But right now I can’t see them getting past second round maybe quarter finals
In 6a south?

I guess they’ll could be 9-0/8-1 and play a ESL 7-2 round 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT