ADVERTISEMENT

GAME: Flyer Grounds Rambler 34-7

crusader_of_90

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
Will RamberStream happen again this year? I remember they have a good rep for putting on a fine production.

Will it be available for immediate post-mortem streaming? My girls are in town and we will be busy. (Meeting Twin B's boyfriend this weekend ... an EE and he looks like he has no one in his gene pool who has ever played organized sports.)

Will RamberStream happen again this year? I remember they have a good rep for putting on a fine production.

Will it be available for immediate post-mortem streaming? My girls are in town and we will be busy. (Meeting Twin B's boyfriend this weekend ... an EE and he looks like he has no one in his gene pool who has ever played organized sports.)
They let the Caravan Broadcasters do the game last year from the Press Box so I'm assuming that LA will get access as well.

Boyfriend? Hopefully you're a good dad and you put him through the wringer and make him sweat.

• Haha
Reactions: crusader_of_90
Boyfriend? Hopefully you're a good dad and you put him through the wringer and make him sweat.
There is an edge of the bar already reserved for him - he will be cornered in by three sides with me and and two life-long friends.

Pros: Extremely smart and has a good career. Has no school debt, which was a "requirement" I placed on the girls. So this was explicitly pointed out to me. He makes my Baby Girl happy. Twin B could likely kick his ass.

Cons: Total nerd who is into building robots - a recent one for Nasa. I asked for his favorite steak to get at the butcher shop ... he prefers chicken. Twin B could likely kick his ass.

There is an edge of the bar already reserved for him - he will be cornered in by three sides with me and and two life-long friends.

Pros: Extremely smart and has a good career. Has no school debt, which was a "requirement" I placed on the girls. So this was explicitly pointed out to me. He makes my Baby Girl happy. Twin B could likely kick his ass.

Cons: Total nerd who is into building robots - a recent one for Nasa. I asked for his favorite steak to get at the butcher shop ... he prefers chicken. Twin B could likely kick his ass.
Pull him to the side, put your arm over his shoulder, and ask him how he feels about option offenses. All you need to know will be in his answer.

OK - so I will be late today. Dinner date with the girls at Guido's Pizze on the Hill.

I go to the Rambler stream site, will I be able to play from the beginning? Or do I have to wait for it to finish before starting again?

Not to mention the Notre Dame game ... Children are still inconvenient at times!

• Haha
Reactions: MMA_Det
It’s slated to be on NFHS. The LWE game was the best I’ve seen for a NFHS stream, hoping that’s not the exception but the new normal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT