ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason All State team? Post those nominations here

I use the screen name "genohess2018" and I am an adult, I'm also Geno biggest fan, once I believe he is the best back in the state, has always been the best back all the way back to JFL!!!!

I fought through the temptation to make my screen name SamBrodner2015, and decided to land on the broader team nickname.

Best of luck to Geno and Peoria.

I'll go with Fenwick's returning All State WR Mike O'laughlin 6'6" 226, committed to West Virginia.

I fought through the temptation to make my screen name SamBrodner2015, and decided to land on the broader team nickname.

Best of luck to Geno and Peoria.

Speaking of Sam, is he healthy? Will he get some carries this fall?

Speaking of Sam, is he healthy? Will he get some carries this fall?

Gonna miss this year as he had knee surgery a couple of months ago. During the Spring Game his knee gave way on a cut without contact. It was wrenching to watch as he was having a great day. Made a couple of big runs creating daylight with gorgeous cuts. He looked completely in his element running with the 2's while the 2 RB was nursing a shoulder.

Good news is that they have figured out the process so much better now. Didn't operate until all the swelling went down so his recovery was super quick. He is in great shape so hope is he will be ready when doctor's clear. No word on medical redshirt yet.

Gonna miss this year as he had knee surgery a couple of months ago. During the Spring Game his knee gave way on a cut without contact. It was wrenching to watch as he was having a great day. Made a couple of big runs creating daylight with gorgeous cuts. He looked completely in his element running with the 2's while the 2 RB was nursing a shoulder.

Good news is that they have figured out the process so much better now. Didn't operate until all the swelling went down so his recovery was super quick. He is in great shape so hope is he will be ready when doctor's clear. No word on medical redshirt yet.

WOW sorry to hear that. I hope he gets that medical redshirt! I love hearing about how our IL kids are doing so please keep us updated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT