ADVERTISEMENT

Preseason All State team? Post those nominations here

Gotta throw WR Alec Pierce's name out there from GW.

I know GW's Ryan Diver may not get the same level of love, but that dude was a workhorse for GW last year after Ficarella went down against LT. OPRF game (23 carries/306 yards) was a statement of what that kid can bring. Week 1 should be a showcase for Diver and the Greek Freek.

Peyton Wiegmann RB/OLB from Sycamore. Major factor in the deep playoff run last year. Looks to figure in heavily again this year.

Reactions: EdgyTim
Just based on what/who I saw play last year from NSC-

Micah Jones WR - Warren
Charlie Schmidt OL- Libertyville
Sam Marks LB- Stevenson
Jack Sanborn LB - Lake Zurich

Last edited:
Since it's a preseason potential list..... then have to base everything off of Last Year's results.

Charles (Chuck) Robinson - WV.

Edit (addition): Also the D-End from LWE - I saw him live last year and thought he was a very good player (when they add some weight to him in college he might be a total beast in a couple years) - ORourke I think is his name? Would have to check Edgy's recruit tracker to be 100% sure.

Last edited:
I'm sorry.. I nominated Keenan. I have coached him since t-ball (JFL & Basketball) and I have complete confidence in that he is worthy of being mentioned.
Best,
Steph Streitmatter

I'm sorry.. I nominated Keenan. I have coached him since t-ball (JFL & Basketball) and I have complete confidence in that he is worthy of being mentioned.
Best,
Steph Streitmatter
You shouldn't be sorry, he's a heck of a player and like I said worthy nominee. That said you should change your SN to your name, it comes off as your son and this is no place for HS kids. Just my thoughts tho and they mean nothing!

All the best to your son in '17 and beyond.

You shouldn't be sorry, he's a heck of a player and like I said worthy nominee. That said you should change your SN to your name, it comes off as your son and this is no place for HS kids. Just my thoughts tho and they mean nothing!

All the best to your son in '17 and beyond.

Jack Sanborn LZ
Samson Evans PR qb
Fotis Koko Ms rb

This isn't a potential to be a star in college question. Evans might be the best HS QB I've seen in a while, but probably doesn't have high D1 QB talent, Fotis will put up crazy HS numbers but probably too small to be an every down back at NIU and Sanborn is a stud

All.... Tremayne Lee, RB Sacred Heart-Griffin. 33 tds, over 2000 yards rushing with a 10.3 ypc. Decent stats considering the Cyclones other rb rushed for over a thousand carrying the ball as well.

One never knows but it looks like Peoria High will be post-season wise in Class 6A. A southern bracket Peoria/SHG game with both Geno and Tremayne doing their thing would be quite interesting to watch. Ratsy

Your name is GenoHess2018, you're nominating Geno Hess. If you're him leave the posting to the adults, you'll get your due, you already are.
I use the screen name "genohess2018" and I am an adult, I'm also Geno biggest fan, once I believe he is the best back in the state, has always been the best back all the way back to JFL!!!!

All.... Tremayne Lee, RB Sacred Heart-Griffin. 33 tds, over 2000 yards rushing with a 10.3 ypc. Decent stats considering the Cyclones other rb rushed for over a thousand carrying the ball as well.

One never knows but it looks like Peoria High will be post-season wise in Class 6A. A southern bracket Peoria/SHG game with both Geno and Tremayne doing their thing would be quite interesting to watch. Ratsy
The 2 best backs in the state, on the 2 best teams, let's hope it materialize!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT