ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for Micah please

Found out our fav Warren supporter has been dealing with the loss of his Mom last week......prayers to Micah and his family in this difficult time. Micah said he will be back on the board soon.
Thanks Edgy. It's been tough. I miss posting and having fun with you guys. I am sure coach Mac will get the team focused. They have talent but growth, development & patience will be needed. Prayers up 🙏🏾🏈💪🏾🎢

Thanks Edgy. It's been tough. I miss posting and having fun with you guys. I am sure coach Mac will get the team focused. They have talent but growth, development & patience will be needed. Prayers up 🙏🏾🏈💪🏾🎢
Sorry for your loss Micah! Stay strong, take one day at a time. Prayers to you and your family.

Always tough losing a parent Micah. The pain you feel now is the result of a lifetime of love from Mom. Hope that helps carry you! 🎢

Reactions: Gene K. and corey90
Sorry for your loss. Many prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Micah. Prayers your way and your character is an example of the impact your loved ones had on both yourself and this EDGY community.

Reactions: Silver Rain
Welcome back, Micah. If everyone at Six Flags shared your pride and passion, Warren would do more in 8A than just come close.

Last edited:
Reactions: corey90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT