ADVERTISEMENT

Play Along Today! 22nd annual EDGYTIM Playoff Bracket Challenge

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Linked are details. Unlike other years....I'm going to just award the winner in each Class and that winner will receiver a year comped subscription to this site which also gives you access to every premium story on the Rivals network along with access to the EDGY Nation board as well. if you wish to keep a running total of your combined wins in all classes go for it but I no longer haver the time to maintain that on top of my really busy playoff schedule.

Thanks have fun and let me know if you run into any hangups

Play Today! The 22nd Annual EDGYTIM Playoff Bracket Challenge

Linked are details. Unlike other years....I'm going to just award the winner in each Class and that winner will receiver a year comped subscription to this site which also gives you access to every premium story on the Rivals network along with access to the EDGY Nation board as well. if you wish to keep a running total of your combined wins in all classes go for it but I no longer haver the time to maintain that on top of my really busy playoff schedule.

With many games being played on Friday, it is curious that the deadline for submitting predictions is noon on Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: crusader_of_90
Chris Farley Idk GIF

Me doing the 1A bracket!

Just bringing this back to the top of the threads for easier access.

Reactions: EdgyTim
Edgy - sorry if i’m a little late but how do I claim the 1 year subscription for winning the 8A bracket challenge? Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT