ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Bracket Challenge update: Finals results added

Thank you Edgy for not only putting this on every year but also running this board and keeping Illinois football relevant all these years. It’s not only a great place to hide from the wife and kids for 14 weeks but also a great place to meet great guys all here for the same reason to promote the sport the schools and the student athletes they love.

You really did.....
I was working on a spreadsheet all day Friday to tally results and kill time on the half day of work heading into this weekend and I saw I was in pretty good shape.

The last time I won anything was circa 1994 I was selected to play Bozo’s Grand Prize game and I rocked it! Even won the studio audience Matt’s Chocolate Chip cookies and Hawaiian Punch when I sunk bucket number 4. Somewhere out there mama tuccs has a VHS tape of it I’m certain.

Does everyone have to call me El Presidente or King Tuccs now? So I get a little gold star by my name for the year? Can I get a discount to the pay side so my wife won’t make me cancel it again because I have no high school aged boys of my own to justify paying? (She’s lucky I out kicked my coverage and need to hold on to her because that was a tough pill to swallow)

hqdefault.jpg
Does everyone have to call me El Presidente or King Tuccs now? So I get a little gold star by my name for the year? Can I get a discount to the pay side so my wife won’t make me cancel it again because I have no high school aged boys of my own to justify paying? (She’s lucky I out kicked my coverage and need to hold on to her because that was a tough pill to swallow)

All you have to know is that I dominated this thing this year.
87th place out of 113 contestants in 4A
100th place out of 103 contestants in 3A
94th place out of 101 contestants in 2A
96th place out of 102 contestants in 1A

...doesn't seem so dominant.

87th place out of 113 contestants in 4A
100th place out of 103 contestants in 3A
94th place out of 101 contestants in 2A
96th place out of 102 contestants in 1A

...doesn't seem so dominant.
i did those for fun as traditionally its been a challenge for 5-8a at least that's what I thought but if you'd care to share my class 5-8 finishes as well as my overall points total I am sure the ladies and gentlemen of the jury will see I dominated....I am your king! Bend the knee!

i did those for fun as traditionally its been a challenge for 5-8a at least that's what I thought but if you'd care to share my class 5-8 finishes as well as my overall points total I am sure the ladies and gentlemen of the jury will see I dominated....I am your king! Bend the knee!
Different agenda Tuccs suck it up buttercup!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT