ADVERTISEMENT

Phillips V Dunlap

Dunlap playing smart. Taking advantage of their stud in man coverage. Also ran a pick play on a third down.

Dunlap best bet is to throw.....oh the starting QB was just taken to the locker room, the backup is in

Dunlap uses final timeout of the half in 1st quartr. They're having some problems here with the backup QB in after 2 plays. The starter took a big hit

Phillips is man handling Dunlap. Dunlap might as well just throw 3 step drop jump balls and punt. They can’t do anything against this defensive front.

Announcer said several Phillips kids have to travel a long way to get to school. Elmore more than an hour. I'll leave it at that.

Announcer said several Phillips kids have to travel a long way to get to school. Elmore more than an hour. I'll leave it at that.
Stop it! Could be 30min both ways, like the announcer ride the trains & buses with him. Lol

Chicago traffic can be comparable to Atlanta.

The typical school of 500 kids is in a town of about 8000 people, that type of population comes from a 8 block radius around Phillips...my fat ass could crawl 8 blocks in an hour... these kids are coming from the far south side of the city

Reactions: 89morrisgrad
The typical school of 500 kids is in a town of about 8000 people, that type of population comes from a 8 block radius around Phillips...my fat ass could crawl 8 blocks in an hour... these kids are coming from the far south side of the city

And they are playing up, the same as if they were multiplied.

And they are playing up, the same as if they were multiplied.

As an open enrollment school, should be success factored up next year to 6A.. like Edgy said, they have 8A talent..

Odd watching them, I always hear about how great their defense is and how their offense is average at best... That's how it looks today, but we played them last year and it was their offense that looked awesome and their defense kinda stunk

As an open enrollment school, should be success factored up next year to 6A.. like Edgy said, they have 8A talent..

Odd watching them, I always hear about how great their defense is and how their offense is average at best... That's how it looks today, but we played them last year and it was their offense that looked awesome and their defense kinda stunk
Definitely don't have 8A talent,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT