ADVERTISEMENT

Oswego knocks off Glenbard West 24-20

Small crowd at this game. Home side half full.
Well...it's a shame they had to move the game away from Duchon Field, but kudos to Oswego, the school that used to be in Class 4A years ago for a second straight playoff win over another big time program...Panthers @ Griffins next round...wow!

Those guys are good

Extremely impressed with the QB and the smaller faster RB. Line was very good.

They might give LWE all they can handle

Those guys are good

Was flipping between this game and a few others. Seemed like Pierce wasn’t thrown to much. By that, I️ mean I️ never saw a pass attempt to him while I️ was watching. Thoughts?

Those guys are good

Was flipping between this game and a few others. Seemed like Pierce wasn’t thrown to much. By that, I️ mean I️ never saw a pass attempt to him while I️ was watching. Thoughts?

Don’t get me started or I’ll have a couple coaches on my doorstep

Capn- I hate bring this up but how many times was Pierce targeted Saturday?

Capn- I hate bring this up but how many times was Pierce targeted Saturday?

Twice deep. One the CB pulled him from behind for interference call but smart because would have been TD as he was blowing by him. Second one was a desperation throw that tangled with CB on sideline.

Pretty sure there were two but might have been three speed pitch outs that all went for 8-15 yards. Maybe it was three. Effective plays but never on third down. Paper said we were 0-8 on third down but 2-4 on fourth down.

Also ran him on a jet sweep for 8-10 yards if memory serves.

He was getting space often but ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT