ADVERTISEMENT

One way around the transfer rule

The bigger question would be, why would he want to transfer to a school that went win-less the previous season? Would be like transferring to Guerin Prep. To play football. Really?

Reactions: Gforce5
The bigger question would be, why would he want to transfer to a school that went win-less the previous season? Would be like transferring to Guerin Prep. To play football. Really?

One theory - Big cat in small cat box?

He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her

Or Marian of the Heights. Whatever. Insert name of win-less football program. The question remains - why would someone do that?

I'm just stirring the pot CatBox, but you did take a shot at my alma mater, so I've gotta give you some crap.

Reactions: Cat Box
The Kids at Guerin are playing their hearts out the best they can as is Marian Catholic.Now if you said Argo I'd be fine with that lol.J/K J/K

Reactions: guerinfbfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT