ADVERTISEMENT

Official 618 Football Thread

SWC does seem to be making a statement.

SWC has always played good football and since I have been reading the board - well respected by the forum. But yeah - some impressive wins in round one. THAT SAID - remember the ole phrase “what have you done for me lately?” Round of 16 awaits and to win - need to stay FROSTY and HUNGRY.

Reactions: Tez711
Crusader. I'm a honest critic of my flyers. 7A better beware. I've seen a defense and offense on a mission today. Lake Zurich who? I think we underestimate the swc. We look hungry. We look humble. We look we are bringing the title, Better yet, keeping the title in the city of no pity!

I'm pulling for the Flyers as well, put let's take it one week at a time. lol Lake Zurich is in the process of making a first round statement as well...

I believe I have stated them. From Pettus’ history underachieving with talent and never winning in the playoffs I find it funny that you continue to pick them anyway. Just giving you a hard time.
http://www.stltoday.com/sports/high...cle_e0e25cfe-bc40-11e7-a75f-2344ab9bf83c.html

You mean decisions like starting a new QB who is coming back from a broken thumb then finally turning to the sophomore gun slinger at half after facing nine in the box during the first half? The kid then throws for 124 yards.

Reactions: vfl05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT