ADVERTISEMENT

Nominate: Who is your Preseason IHSA All State Team DL?

Jack Schnoor from Prairie Ridge, crystal Lake,IL.. 2 way player 3 positions OT, DE, & LB 6’3” 270lbs 4.9 40 yd

Brother Rice's Roderick "Trey "Pierce has the potential to be the most dominant DL in IL. Paired with Kevin Fraizer, they can be the most dominant DL duo in the state and arguably playing in the most competitive conference in the state.

Starting on Varsity as a Sophomore at Homewood-Flossmoor last season will help him this season. Tyson Beck has all the tools in the shed to make a case for top DL in the state.

Reactions: RKRC
Thaddeus Gianaris MS 3 year starter for the Hawks. One of our better DT in a long time.
We had a few Gianaris guys through the years at LA. They were all studs. Wonder if there is any connection. Hope you’re well my friend!

Reactions: MS4EVER
Connor Murphy has spent the entire summer improving his craft against some of the toughest opponents and teaching his teammates. I know I am biased, but he has a chip on his shoulder and looking to prove that he is one of the best in the state.

Kameron Shaw (3 technique/Nose) from Warren Township. He will control the middle of Warren D-line. Quick, Strong, with a motor and desire to find RB"s & QB and destroy them. 🎢💪🏽🏈

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K.
Thaddeus Gianaris MS 3 year starter for the Hawks. One of our better DT in a long time.
He is probably the best High School D lineman I’ve see at Maine South in the past 15 years and among the best I’ve seen live in high school. I’ve seen many more that have the length, skills and tools for high D1, but this kid is a player.

Reactions: Gene K. and Bowie50
He is probably the best High School D lineman I’ve see at Maine South in the past 15 years and among the best I’ve seen live in high school. I’ve seen many more that have the length, skills and tools for high D1, but this kid is a player.
Better than Jarvis when Inserra moved him to D line in 2016?

Reactions: Solid Snake Pliskin
Better than Jarvis when Inserra moved him to D line in 2016?
Jarvis played in a very limited capacity. As a d lineman he had tremendous size. He filled the role wonderfully and without him in all likelihood there would not have been a 2016 state title. Thaddeus is a different type of player. He’s very strong and athletic who they put in at 3, 5, 7 tech and he’s exceptional at all 3. He benches 295 pounds and broad jumps over 10 feet and runs a sub 5 - 40.

Reactions: Gene K. and Bowie50
Jarvis played in a very limited capacity. As a d lineman he had tremendous size. He filled the role wonderfully and without him in all likelihood there would not have been a 2016 state title. Thaddeus is a different type of player. He’s very strong and athletic who they put in at 3, 5, 7 tech and he’s exceptional at all 3. He benches 295 pounds and broad jumps over 10 feet and runs a sub 5 - 40.
Too bad he didn’t go to LA like his Dad. We could use him! 😉

Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT