ADVERTISEMENT

Nominate: Week 1 Chicago Bears High School All Star Player of the Week

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
I'm happy to again serve on the Chicago Bears state-wide media committee for the All Star Player award as well as for the IHSA Coach of the Week award.

Please nominate who you feel should be awarded the state-wide winner of the Chicago Bears High School All Star Performer of the Week from Week 1 IHSA Football action. The winner will be recognized state wide by the Bears and includes some pretty great recognition and more.

Please make sure to add any important additional information (stats etc.) and build a case for your nominee. All of my nominations will come from you the fans and I will announced the winners on Monday morning each week.,

So please nominate your IHSA All Star Performer from Week 1 action here.

Kyan Berry Johnson - Bolingbrook - He set the tone in the passing game by making some difficult catches. I'm sure that gives confidence to young QBs. Anyways 3 TDs not sure on the yards.

Reactions: go_rice
Mount Carmel’s Blainey Dowling threw for 5 TD passes, which I’m pretty sure has never been done before at MC, on the 27th anniversary of his Uncles death, who died while he was a member of the MC team in 1995, at the stadium that is named after him, against their biggest rival and top 10 ranked St. Rita on their 100th meeting. @EdgyTim mic drop, no brainer here!

Prospect's Brad Vierneisel. He was 15-of-21 for a school-record 452 yards and 6 touchdowns in the Knights' 56-20 route of Sandburg. Vierneisel also rushed for a touchdown.

Reactions: Cross Bones
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT