ADVERTISEMENT

Niles North Coach Resigns

So does this program have a chance at competing? Smallest school in conference with 5 teams making the playoffs.

Is it a numbers thing or are their other issues?

What ever happened with that hazing matter at Niles North?
You know, the one where I said that the rights of the accused and those not involved should be respected?

What ever happened with that hazing matter at Niles North?
You know, the one where I said that the rights of the accused and those not involved should be respected?

ignazio:

I can't believe I missed this earlier: The NN AD actually had the temerity to describe CSL South football as a "beast" of a league. In which universe is the AD living?

Other than Maine South, the remainder of the league is routinely beaten like a rented mule in the post-season.

Some "beast."

Reactions: Bowie50
ignazio:

I can't believe I missed this earlier: The NN AD actually had the temerity to describe CSL South football as a "beast" of a league. In which universe is the AD living?

Other than Maine South, the remainder of the league is routinely beaten like a rented mule in the post-season.

Some "beast."

It's a beast for them.

So does this program have a chance at competing? Smallest school in conference with 5 teams making the playoffs.

They may be moving back to the smaller division in a couple of years.

ignazio:

Some "beast."

It is all relative. If it was that easy someone over the past 30 years would have built Niles North into a consistent winner.

Reactions: Hawks65

At times they'd be better off in what used to be the CPS Big Shoulders division, I don't know how much athletic talent has migrated from SW Evanston and Rogers Park.
They may be moving back to the smaller division in a couple of years.
Who would flop back in from the North? Would it be by performance (record) or by enrollment?

Mark Egofske is a stud coach. Period. Took both Niles schools to playoffs. Quarters at NN. He had the Mendenhalls and Wade but there have been plenty of other good athletes in that District that other coaches have not maximized.

Playoffs at NW in 4 out of his 6 years there. They have only been to playoffs a total of 9 time sin 55 years.

Took NN to playoffs 2 out of 4 years. They have only been to playoffs a total of 4 times ever!

I'm not Egofske, and I don't have any skin in the game...but he is a stud. Period.

Reactions: mullin17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT