ADVERTISEMENT

Nfhs no good so far

This is absolutely pathetic. Now there’s no audio whatsoever and the video remains choppy. This is literally the biggest weekend of Illinois high school football and this is the product that they produce? Unbelievable.

This is absolutely pathetic. Now there’s no audio whatsoever and the video remains choppy. This is literally the biggest weekend of Illinois high school football and this is the product that they produce? Unbelievable.
It’s working great on my end!

Reactions: CIMRY90
I was going to watch the games at work through my xfinity account, but looks like that only works if I'm on my home wi-fi. There is zero chance I'm giving NFHS money, so I guess I'll follow through posts here.

In promo slide for schedule today, St Lawrence record is shown as 13-0.
I caught it. Fixed it. Just a typo that no one in the truck saw.
We've built so many graphics, I'd love to go through all of them one by one, but not enough time.

Didn't realize this. Will mention to the powers that be.

IHSA does a good job of loading the "between games" conversation onto the YouTube archive page, but that doesn't do you any good today, right!
It was only the first game i think, they ended up having them all. Nice job today thank you.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Not every problem is their fault. I'm watching from Europe and have had no issues.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
I almost never have issues watching BBall games on NFHS. Football is hit or miss.

I caught it. Fixed it. Just a typo that no one in the truck saw.
We've built so many graphics, I'd love to go through all of them one by one, but not enough time.
Next time it was shown I say it had been corrected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT