ADVERTISEMENT

New Geneseo Football Coach has been named

Curious to see what he does with the Leafs heading into next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snetsrak61
So he played at Augie, will he reinstitute the Wing T? Run Triple? It will be interesting.

So he played at Augie, will he reinstitute the Wing T? Run Triple? It will be interesting.
Reinstitute? You mean to tell me the Green Machine has gotten away from the wing t?

Is nothing sacred anymore? What are you going to tell me next, that MC isn't running the veer anymore or some other unbelievable stuff?

In all seriousness, if Geneseo was not running the wing t anymore, I had no idea. If so, I hope he gets back to it. Love watching wing t, triple option, or double wing teams.

Reinstitute? You mean to tell me the Green Machine has gotten away from the wing t?

Is nothing sacred anymore? What are you going to tell me next, that MC isn't running the veer anymore or some other unbelievable stuff?

In all seriousness, if Geneseo was not running the wing t anymore, I had no idea. If so, I hope he gets back to it. Love watching wing t, triple option, or double wing teams.
I believe they still ran it some, but also ran some RPO out of shotgun? Maybe someone closer can confirm.

They had switched to shotgun spread about 4 seasons ago.
It’s RPO out of the shotgun, no passing to speak of , basically QB runs majority of time or hands off to RB. They are definitely not a spread passing team. I I am hopeful our new coach will scrap that and install the dreaded Triple Option.

Reactions: atrain97

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT