ADVERTISEMENT

Need Your Feedback: Important

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
So I've been thinking about doing some type of Friday Night postgame show for some time now......tried it with a video stream but the biggest issue has been just travel and timing....it's just really hard to do a show when I have anywhere from an hour to a two hour plus commute home on a Friday night......

Any ways I'm thinking about doing something with Twitter Spaces....Spaces allows you to basically form and have an online live audio show/char that's very interactive....and I figure I have an hour or so to kill on the way home and I can always carry the show once I get home as well.

Is this something you'd be interested in? either listening to live and/or contributing>

Let me know

Great idea

Edit: tho you may need a co-host to run the board or drive dangerously muting and unmuting participants.

Reactions: EdgyTim
This site already has a post-game show, a halftime show, and a running commentary during the games. Plus, when NFHS inevitably has one of its blackouts, posters here can keep us updated on the scores.

Last edited:
In favor! Don't remember if it was Jonathon Hood or someone else who hosted a post-game Friday night call in show on the Score or 890, but I always listened while driving home and heard a lot of scores and game color.
Forgot about that.

In favor! Don't remember if it was Jonathon Hood or someone else who hosted a post-game Friday night call in show on the Score or 890, but I always listened while driving home and heard a lot of scores and game color.
The issue is trying to do this on the road while also trying to produce the show lol...I'll see how it goes on Friday

So I've been thinking about doing some type of Friday Night postgame show for some time now......tried it with a video stream but the biggest issue has been just travel and timing....it's just really hard to do a show when I have anywhere from an hour to a two hour plus commute home on a Friday night......

Any ways I'm thinking about doing something with Twitter Spaces....Spaces allows you to basically form and have an online live audio show/char that's very interactive....and I figure I have an hour or so to kill on the way home and I can always carry the show once I get home as well.

Is this something you'd be interested in? either listening to live and/or contributing>

Let me know

I'd certainly check it out. Not much of a Twitter fan but I love the concept

sounds like a good idea - try it, and if it becomes to difficult you can always scale back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT