ADVERTISEMENT

NBCSC: Top teams to watch for 2019?

Basically just a recap fo5r NBCSC from our earlier discussions....

NBCSC: Top Teams to Watch in Chicagoland for 2019?
Great list! I’m not saying they will light the world on fire but PC will be strong. 16 returning starters. A QB who hasn’t even come close to reaching his potential. Injury hampered his sophomore season. A RB who could be the next Michael Love (time will tell), 3 WRs with breakout speed, a defense that showed signs of being dominant and became instantly experienced (or shall we say schooled) after playing the likes of BR, LA, Montini and Washington on the tail end of last season. Expectations high for this squad at the Emerald Isle.

Reactions: Gene K.
Hey Edgy , How about Delasalle ? I see a bunch of kids on your top prospects list .

Where is Warren Township ? They are loaded with talent for the next 3-4 years. If its not LZ or Stevenson ... other NSC do no get any mention. There is talent out North !

Reactions: Undercenter3rd1
Thoughts on Curie edgy? I just looked at the 2018 roster after watching the HUDL film in your LATEST AWESOME PREMIUM CONTENT, and the line is huge and returning, the QB is really darn talented. Not sure what they return skill wise or on defense. Also some talent opposite them.

Thoughts on Curie edgy? I just looked at the 2018 roster after watching the HUDL film in your LATEST AWESOME PREMIUM CONTENT, and the line is huge and returning, the QB is really darn talented. Not sure what they return skill wise or on defense. Also some talent opposite them.
Really good talent but need to see just how deep they go...

Reactions: epicbret
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT