ADVERTISEMENT

NBC Sports Chicago: Conference Races are Heating Up

If The Beloved can shake up the world, again, then the SWSC would be a 4 way tie.

My prediction for the CSL North: Maine West (for win #6) over Vernon Hills this week and Highland Park over Deerfield. This sets up a winner-take-all game next week of Maine West vs. Deerfield for the CSL North crown....

We definitely respect "The Brook".
I hear you, I'm just saying for this to be a game we'd have to play near perfect ball. But more on this game later if we can get past T-Ridge and Thornton.

With all the recent hurricane flooding it’s surprising you have any sandbags left.
I can only go by the available information. I thought we were going to beat H-F and we see how that turned out. Considering H-F beat us by 28 and LWE beat H-F by 22 East should be 50 point favorites. But like I said, more on that later if we get by the Thorns.

And let's not overlook Thornton who should be 5-1 with speed and athletes all over the field. T-Ridge is having a nice season too with a couple shutouts under their collective belts.

Reactions: Bwm57
I can only go by the available information. I thought we were going to beat H-F and we see how that turned out. Considering H-F beat us by 28 and LWE beat H-F by 22 East should be 50 point favorites. But like I said, more on that later if we get by the Thorns.

And let's not overlook Thornton who should be 5-1 with speed and athletes all over the field. T-Ridge is having a nice season too with a couple shutouts under their collective belts.

Didn't Neuqua paste one of the Thorns a few weeks back by 40 points or something? Or was that a different T? There are three of them and I get them all confused.

Didn't Neuqua paste one of the Thorns a few weeks back by 40 points or something? Or was that a different T? There are three of them and I get them all confused.
that was T-Wood, they're 0-6. Ridge is 3-3 and as stated before Thornton is 4-2, but had to St. Francis the game against Andrew so they should be 5-1.

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT