ADVERTISEMENT

Nazareth 23- Marmion 14 Final

Lost the feed, lets hope it comes back on. Edgy is at the game and you can follow him on Twitter.

Reactions: Odirty
Back here:

Good 4th down stand by Marmion and they take over on downs.

Nazareth Ball, Victory formation, 23-14 Nazareth
It was the Quentrell Harris show today.

I really like Naz running back #5. Would have liked to see him get more touches.

Naz has some great weapons. Sloppy grass field slowed them down a little today.

Last edited:
Reactions: chakazulu89
I really like Naz running back #5. Would have liked to see him get more touches.

Naz has some great weapons. Sloppy grass field slowed them down a little today.
Sloppy grass field?? What game were you at?

It was a rain soaked field that Naz struggled to get their footing on. I was on the field after the game and now my socks are wet. It’s odd because it hasn’t rained in a week there. Both teams had to play on that field tho.

It was a rain soaked field that Naz struggled to get their footing on. I was on the field after the game and now my socks are wet. It’s odd because it hasn’t rained in a week there. Both teams had to play on that field tho.
The field was muddy but not wet. A little more slick on the visitors side (South) of the field. After the game the field was pretty beat up though.

Fenwick better concentrate on tonight's game or they might have to buy tickets to see Nazareth next week.

• Wow
Reactions: chiliconcarne
The one at Marmion Acd today. What’s hard to understand about the field be sloppy? Did you not see several players loose footing today?

IMO, the field played about a 10 point factor in today’s game. Naz has far superior athletes.

The one at Marmion Acd today. What’s hard to understand about the field be sloppy? Did you not see several players loose footing today?

IMO, the field played about a 10 point factor in today’s game. Naz has far superior athletes.
I wouldn't call that sloppy. It's a grass field on a day with temps in 30s overnight. Granted, Marmion may be only nonturf school in CCL, but sloppy, no. Ask the MC or Viator fans what a sloppy field is like at Marmion.

Pretty typical for a November day. Agree, that game on turf plays to Naz strength.

Naz won this game but I was not too impressed.

It could be because they were playing on grass, many wide receivers are now playing running back or maybe I'm comparing this team to the previous teams the last few years?

Naz won this game but I was not too impressed.

It could be because they were playing on grass, many wide receivers are now playing running back or maybe I'm comparing this team to the previous teams the last few years?
You adapt ....and when you have athletes you put the ball in thier hands. Position sometimes is irrelevant. Think ....those wide recievers the whole second half ran the ball down Marmion throat.

You adapt ....and when you have athletes you put the ball in thier hands. Position sometimes is irrelevant. Think ....those wide recievers the whole second half ran the ball down Marmion throat.

I do think of the two teams Naz had at least the top 3 athletes on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT