ADVERTISEMENT

Naz vs Kenwood

tuccs

Sep 30, 2011
Going solely off the fact they gave SF the clear cut favorites in 5a a fit last week I’m thinking this will be a close one might even say naz is a dog in this one. Regardless, will someone in attendance help a brother out and post updates tonight?

From @MelvinLTate for anyone on Twitter

TOUCHDOWN: @FootballNaz. Logan Malachuk 36-yard pass to James Penley. Roadrunners lead 7-0, 9:48 left in the first quarter.

TOUCHDOWN: @FootballNaz. Malachuk 31-yard pass to Trenton Walker. Roadrunners lead Kenwood 14-0 with 6:19 to go in the opening quarter.

Reactions: tuccs
@MelvinLTate
TOUCHDOWN: @FootballNaz. Malachuk's third TD pass goes to Walker, 26 yards. 21-0 Roadrunners over Kenwood with 11:50 left in the first half.

@MelvinLTate
TOUCHDOWN: @FootballNaz. Walker snags his third TD of the night, 19 yards from Malachuk. Also, that's Malachuk's 4th TD pass of the night.
All Roadrunners - 28-0 lead on Kenwood with 9:41 left in the first half.

Yeesh, this one ran away quick.

Going solely off the fact they gave SF the clear cut favorites in 5a a fit last week I’m thinking this will be a close one might even say naz is a dog in this one. Regardless, will someone in attendance help a brother out and post updates tonight?
Naz is rollin K-wood... and not surprised.. SF played without starting RB for first half, and pass game was non existent... was about as bad of a game as you could play...

@MelvinLTate
TOUCHDOWN: another for @FootballNaz. Malachuk pass - his 5th TD. 19 yards to Penley.

35-0 Roadrunners lead with 5:39 left in the half.

Ha, having a hard time even keeping up with godfthr, but hopefully the detailed updates are worth it 😅

@MelvinLTate
Guess what? Another Logan Malachuk TD pass. This one 31 yards to Jake Cestone - Malachuk's 6th of the night. And we're still in the first half.

42-0 Nazareth with 2:07 left.

Naz is rollin K-wood... and not surprised.. SF played without starting RB for first half, and pass game was non existent... was about as bad of a game as you could play...
Not to hijack thread but non-existent passing game should be extremely concerning for SF. This score is eye opening.

@MelvinLTate
Logan Malachuk stats (unofficial): 9-of-12, 240 yards, 6 TD - all in the first half. Quite simply, one of the best performances I've ever seen from a QB in my 8 years of covering high school football. @jwelge96 @EdgyTim @michaelsobrien @FNDrive @mikeclarkpreps @mdwojak94

Most underrated QB I think to ever play the game. It blows my mind

Tonight?! He’s a back to back state champ and his numbers are crazy. I honestly don’t understand the oversight. It’s borderline criminal. I know I’m a homer but come on!

Reactions: Dave Brody
Not to hijack thread but non-existent passing game should be extremely concerning for SF. This score is eye opening.
I don't think anyone is shocked at this score.. to be quite frank.. both Naz and SF have the talent to put up points every week... should be a good one at the end of the year!

Kids a gamer. No doubt about it. If he wasn't so small he'd be playing power 5 forsure.
I don't know about power 5, but it's crazy how much size/height at QB is still being clinged to for so many. Hope some fbs offers come his way by seasons end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT