ADVERTISEMENT

Naz/Benet

I don’t think anyone outside of Naz and the team’s he’s played know his name let alone will nominate him for anything. I’m just hoping the kid gets a look or two for next level ball. It’s crazy to me that he’s not gotten anything to talk about when he’s a back to back champ 4 year starter and has continually put up numbers worth a look. I think his numbers were better than the kid from SF last year AND he played the Saturday after thanksgiving and not a single peep. Very frustrating.

Reactions: Dave Brody
I don’t think anyone outside of Naz and the team’s he’s played know his name let alone will nominate him for anything. I’m just hoping the kid gets a look or two for next level ball. It’s crazy to me that he’s not gotten anything to talk about when he’s a back to back champ 4 year starter and has continually put up numbers worth a look. I think his numbers were better than the kid from SF last year AND he played the Saturday after thanksgiving and not a single peep. Very frustrating.
People who know high school football know him and have known about him for four years. I believe I’ve seen him nominated for POY here on Edgy.

Now as far as next level I too hope he gets a chance to play at the highest level possible. Unfortunately the recruiting game can be unfair to players that don’t measure up to standards recruiters are looking for. Part of what I like about following HS football is watching how these young men do at the next level. I’ll be watching this kid cuz he’s a player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT