ADVERTISEMENT

naz and fenwick fri?

hearing naz reached out to fenwick to play fri night?

• should fenwick play naz

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • should naz play fenwick

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Not gonna happen, I'm not going to put blame on anyone but can you imagine playing a game you didn't prep for at all?

Would have been cool but when you need 6 wins to get into the playoffs is this really something you want to chance?

Schools of Naz and Fenwick's caliber should never be attempting to play CPS schools outside of Phillips, Curie, Simeon, and Taft or Lane. Naz and Fenwick should be playing each other because they scheduled the game within the last 18 months

Nazareth was trying to schedule other opponents... nobody wanted a part of it.

It's time to sack up and just play, both sets of coaches can coach through the game and not have an issue being competitive. They would have both had the same amount of prep time so would be on equal footing. I'm sure the ultimate issue came down to the risk Fenwick saw from both a playoff and recruiting perspective.

Not gonna happen, I'm not going to put blame on anyone but can you imagine playing a game you didn't prep for at all?

Would have been cool but when you need 6 wins to get into the playoffs is this really something you want to chance?

Maybe it's just me but if the only way my team is getting into the playoff is due to a forfeit win over a bottom tear CPS team I would rather not be in the playoffs. Sometimes a coach gains more by going for it instead of taking the easy route.

Everyone talks a big game but id like to see your coach pull the trigger faced with zero prep for a good team. It's easy to say what you'd do when not actually faced with the proposition.

Reactions: FalconPadre
First game prep is probably the least effective anyway. Every team is going to have new players and new wrinkles added in. In some cases totally new offensive and/or defensive schemes.

Reactions: NNFAN
Everyone talks a big game but id like to see your coach pull the trigger faced with zero prep for a good team. It's easy to say what you'd do when not actually faced with the proposition.
Zero prep for both teams, so it's a wash. At least they could scrimmage each other. And how is sitting home, doing nothing, any better?

A game with those two schools and no prep time would have been awesome. The halftime adjustments alone would have spoke volumes. Reconsider. Get both schools on the horn and iron this out, we have 7 hours.

Reactions: USD24 and jwarigaku
A game with those two schools and no prep time would have been awesome. The halftime adjustments alone would have spoke volumes. Reconsider. Get both schools on the horn and iron this out, we have 7 hours.

Why 7 hours? Heck, play the game on Sat or Sunday if they have to. Whatever it takes!

628b747f8ccdfb757062f36a27eedecfc2295f515c0586e05fbfb0620c0571a2.jpg

Reactions: Cross Bones
Schools of Naz and Fenwick's caliber should never be attempting to play CPS schools outside of Phillips, Curie, Simeon, and Taft or Lane. Naz and Fenwick should be playing each other because they scheduled the game within the last 18 months
Don't forget Hubbard

I can't believe the two teams I follow closest aren't playing, what a bummer. I'll have to check out LT-Sandburg tonight.

Btw I hear conflicting stories from the two sides as to why this game isn't happening. Fenwick says Naz wouldn't agree to play at Triton or to push game to Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT