ADVERTISEMENT

My weekend coverage plans

As I've said elsewhere, I think Carmel vs Antioch will be a good game. HC for Antioch is a former Carmel coach, and I believe Bitto is still there too?

Reactions: RockSoup
As I've said elsewhere, I think Carmel vs Antioch will be a good game. HC for Antioch is a former Carmel coach, and I believe Bitto is still there too?
Glad to see @EdgyTim coming out to the sticks for the game! Unfortunately Bitto retired last year. Was a great addition while we had him.
Expecting a good game. Last year's matchup went down to the very end and I think both teams have improved quite a bit since that first game last year. Carmel has had an amazing season and I know Antioch is amped to play them.

Last edited:
Reactions: EdgyTim
Glad to see @EdgyTim coming out to the sticks for the game! Unfortunately Bitto retired last year. Was a great addition while we had him.
Expecting a good game. Last year's matchup went down to the very end and I think both teams have improved quite a bit since that first game last year. Carmel has had an amazing season and I know Antioch is amped to play them.
See now all these years I thought I lived in "the sticks"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT