ADVERTISEMENT

My Weekend Coverage plans....

Figured we’d see you at Central/Neuqua Friday. Can’t blame you for Beast/Brook, though. Both should be sledgehammer games.

What happened to CG v PR on Saturday? I guess I better call Bob’s Printing to cancel that Welcome E.T. banner. Should be a barn burner for CG’s homecoming.
That’s a tough one to pass up. I’m thinking if O’Fallon does not beat EVILLE, Et would have done the EVILLE ESL game. This will be the Flyers only “challenge” in the conference and it’s a revenge game too.

Not likely he will hop on his private get to Jackson State for the IMG game, so it’s his once “down south” trip he has to make to cover the state’s only five-star player.

Thats my guess.

But it’s at a cost of another great game, I agree.

That’s a tough one to pass up. I’m thinking if O’Fallon does not beat EVILLE, Et would have done the EVILLE ESL game. This will be the Flyers only “challenge” in the conference and it’s a revenge game too.

Not likely he will hop on his private get to Jackson State for the IMG game, so it’s his once “down south” trip he has to make to cover the state’s only five-star player.

Thats my guess.

But it’s at a cost of another great game, I agree.
I get it. We’ll still have a game up here in river country. Maybe we’ll get O’Brien. :cool:

Hard to pass up the NV/NC game. Also the Bat/GBN looks like a doozie.

NV/NC on TV so.....I'll tape that one

And as far as CG/PR why see the battle when I can wait and see the war in Week 12 or so...
According to current projections, PR could be %A? If this is the case, they could make some hay there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT