My Preseason 2022 MLB predicted finish

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
American League

X Division winner
* Wild Card

East- Toronto I feel is getting closer and closer to becoming a World Series team. Tampa will still find a way to compete. NYY will again be in the mix but they always struggle with SP...Boston I can't figure out and Baltimore is Baltimore.

X Toronto
* Tampa Bay
NYY
Boston
Baltimore

Central- White Sox still find a way but the Central will be better in 2022. Detroit is quietly building up a strong team here. Minn will be better than the train wreck of 2021. Cleveland has strong SP but not much else. KC could also be a surprise to finish higher here.

X White Sox
Detroit
Minn
Cleveland
KC

West- Houston is still strong here. Seattle is also starting to build up it's team....LAA one of these days will figure things out...right? Texas has added more talent but still can't pitch. Oakland will again challenge in a year or two with all brand new young and cheap kids.

X Houston
* Seattle
LA Angeles
Texas
Oakland

National League

East- Braves get the nod mainly because I don't trust the Mets or the Phillies. Miami always has good young pitching. Washington is just a mess.

X Atlanta
NY Mets
Philly
Miami
Washington

Central- I love the Brewers starting pitching and they are just a hard nosed team. Cardinals will also find it's way into the post-season. Cubs will start to turn the corner a little but still a ways off. Reds and Pirates? No.

X Milwaukee
* St Louis
Cubs
Reds
Pirates

West- Dodgers just have too much here. SF will again be tough and give LA everything they can handle. San Diego will again underwhelm despite all of the $$$ they have spent. I still don't understand what is Colorado trying to do whatsoever and Arizona just isn't strong.

X LA Dodgers
* SF
San Diego
Colorado
Arizona

AL

Toronto
White Sox
Houston

AL Wild Card

Seattle
Tampa Bay

AL Pennant winner

White Sox

NL

Atlanta
Milwaukee
Dodgers

AL Wild Card

St Louis
SF

NL Pennant

Dodgers

World Series

Dodgers over White Sox

Sox will get one in 2023......

12 playoff teams this year, 3 Wild Cards in each league. More money, more money, more money...

American League

X Division winner
* Wild Card

East- Toronto I feel is getting closer and closer to becoming a World Series team. Tampa will still find a way to compete. NYY will again be in the mix but they always struggle with SP...Boston I can't figure out and Baltimore is Baltimore.

X Toronto
* Tampa Bay
NYY
Boston
Baltimore

Central- White Sox still find a way but the Central will be better in 2022. Detroit is quietly building up a strong team here. Minn will be better than the train wreck of 2021. Cleveland has strong SP but not much else. KC could also be a surprise to finish higher here.

X White Sox
Detroit
Minn
Cleveland
KC

West- Houston is still strong here. Seattle is also starting to build up it's team....LAA one of these days will figure things out...right? Texas has added more talent but still can't pitch. Oakland will again challenge in a year or two with all brand new young and cheap kids.

X Houston
* Seattle
LA Angeles
Texas
Oakland

National League

East- Braves get the nod mainly because I don't trust the Mets or the Phillies. Miami always has good young pitching. Washington is just a mess.

X Atlanta
NY Mets
Philly
Miami
Washington

Central- I love the Brewers starting pitching and they are just a hard nosed team. Cardinals will also find it's way into the post-season. Cubs will start to turn the corner a little but still a ways off. Reds and Pirates? No.

X Milwaukee
* St Louis
Cubs
Reds
Pirates

West- Dodgers just have too much here. SF will again be tough and give LA everything they can handle. San Diego will again underwhelm despite all of the $$$ they have spent. I still don't understand what is Colorado trying to do whatsoever and Arizona just isn't strong.

X LA Dodgers
* SF
San Diego
Colorado
Arizona

AL

Toronto
White Sox
Houston

AL Wild Card

Seattle
Tampa Bay

AL Pennant winner

White Sox

NL

Atlanta
Milwaukee
Dodgers

AL Wild Card

St Louis
SF

NL Pennant

Dodgers

World Series

Dodgers over White Sox

Sox will get one in 2023......
From Edgy’s mouth to God’s ear!! Go Sox!!

Yesterday, one of the announcers hit a triple--a triple rhyme.

Aaron Vaughn with two men on and, yes, it's gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT