ADVERTISEMENT

MS 45 New Trier 7 Final

MS4EVER

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2004
The CSL South Championship trophy will reside in it's proper home again! The Trevs were fired up early but the Hawks just dominated them. Lots of penalties! I mean a crap ton of them.

Actually the CSL everyone trophy belongs on Dee Road

Anywhere else and it would FREAK

QUOTE="MS4EVER, post: 138275, member: 450"]The CSL South Championship trophy will reside in it's proper home again! The Trevs were fired up early but the Hawks just dominated them. Lots of penalties! I mean a crap ton of them.[/QUOTE]

MS4EVER:

Did the cheap and tenth-rate prank of hanging a banner broadcasting NT's squeaker win over MS last season on the side of the train viaduct over Winnetka Avenue provide any extra incentive for the Hawks when they met the Trevians yesterday?

Reactions: PRokie
QUOTE="MS4EVER, post: 138275, member: 450"]The CSL South Championship trophy will reside in it's proper home again! The Trevs were fired up early but the Hawks just dominated them. Lots of penalties! I mean a crap ton of them.

MS4EVER:

Did the cheap and tenth-rate prank of hanging a banner broadcasting NT's squeaker win over MS last season on the side of the train viaduct over Winnetka Avenue provide any extra incentive for the Hawks when they met the Trevians yesterday?[/QUOTE]
MWitt,
My son had that as his screen saver this week! I think it was sufficient motivation for a MaineSouthing.

Oh for sure! I think every player had it on there phone. Just waiting for this game!

Oh for sure! I think every player had it on there phone. Just waiting for this game!

MS4EVER:

Good news.

I recall seeing the banner draped over the east side of Winnetka Avenue last year. Although it was virtually meaningless to me, Winnetka is a community which frowns on homeowners allowing a mobile basketball hoop lingering in the driveway or a solitary article of clothing dangling from the back of a patio chair as symbols of a degraded standard of living.

Naturally, I did find it curious this banner survived as long as it did before it was finally taken down...........

Reactions: MS4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT