ADVERTISEMENT

MS 38 Deerfield 14 Final

5 wins!!!! Hawks played well. I said it last year and I will say it again, Deerfield has the best ball boy ever! Seriously!
Got shown this last night by an another coach. I rarely decide to post on here, but this I can’t ignore. I do appreciate the kind words the last few years. I’ve been doing the job for Deerfield the last 17 years now, as I was unable to play the game itself due to a long history with cancer battles (11 years clean and counting since the most recent).

Like every IHSA player, I want to be better than I was previous years and to make sure I’m doing what I can to help my team win games, while coaching them also, so when I get told by you, officiating crews and many others of how well a job I did, it’s just validation that I’m doing what I need to do. I have no plans of giving the job up anytime soon

Got shown this last night by an another coach. I rarely decide to post on here, but this I can’t ignore. I do appreciate the kind words the last few years. I’ve been doing the job for Deerfield the last 17 years now, as I was unable to play the game itself due to a long history with cancer battles (11 years clean and counting since the most recent).

Like every IHSA player, I want to be better than I was previous years and to make sure I’m doing what I can to help my team win games, while coaching them also, so when I get told by you, officiating crews and many others of how well a job I did, it’s just validation that I’m doing what I need to do. I have no plans of giving the job up anytime soon
Post of the year.

Mad respect to you Luke! Let’s meet up after next year’s game. Coach Zima knows who I am.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT