ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Carmel 21 @ Fenwick 9 late 4th Soph / Varsity

RPG24

Nov 9, 2021
Lagrange
MtCarmel sophomore team
Looking much larger. 6-0 MtCarmel @ 6-0 Fenwick I’ll update a bit on soph, then do varsity game

Someone needs to tell the families near the mics on the Fenwick side that their whole conversation is being broadcasted 😀

• Haha
Reactions: RockSoup
Dowling ran for 3 TDs and threw for 2.
There is a nice symmetry in Elliott backing up a Dowling and another Dowling backing up Elliott. I don't want to jinx the team, so I won't say anything too optimistic. But I hope that there's a correlation between football championships and increased enrollment.

MtCarmel sophomore team
Looking much larger. 6-0 MtCarmel @ 6-0 Fenwick I’ll update a bit on soph, then do varsity game

1. There is a thread for CCL underclassmen games

2. No one really cares except MC and SR people

3. I want my 60 seconds back

@MC63 Dowling ran for 3 TDs and threw for 2.
Can’t remember how the MC Soph team finished last season. Can anyone shed some light on why these MC Freshman teams the past few years seem to be wracking up the losses while at least this years Soph team is currently undefeated?

feels like Fenwick always starts slow and finds it’s rhythm around the half. Good thing too because it looked like MC was going to run away with it at first.

Reactions: Silver Rain
feels like Fenwick always starts slow and finds it’s rhythm around the half. Good thing too because it looked like MC was going to run away with it at first.
I thought it might have been a running clock after the start but Fenwick tightened up. 9 is a great player on defense. MC just hit the pause button and couldn’t unpause it. Some dumb penalties, dropped passes, bad throws, and a couple head scratcher calls on 3rd/4th and short. But a win is a win. Learn and move on

I thought it might have been a running clock after the start but Fenwick tightened up. 9 is a great player on defense. MC just hit the pause button and couldn’t unpause it. Some dumb penalties, dropped passes, bad throws, and a couple head scratcher calls on 3rd/4th and short. But a win is a win. Learn and move on
I was hoping Hill could punch that last one in to make the final 4 minutes real interesting but it wasn’t meant to be, MC’s defense is very good.

Reactions: McCaravan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT