ADVERTISEMENT

Morris /RB

circletrack32

Nov 11, 2003
How come there hasn’t been any talk about this game? This on paper is one of the better games on tap this weekend.
What’s the scoop on both teams? I haven’t seen either team but I am seriously considering leaving my sons game at half and making the 40 min trek to watch this game. I know the hype last year and how RB dismantled them but is this year different? These 2 and IC and Rochester teams in 4A if Morris stays 4 IMO.
Anyone have any honest non homer insight on either team?
Edit: I believe it’s been a few years since Morris has lost a regular season game at home. I know it’s corn fest and that has been an issue at times with the team but last years dismantling think left a bitter taste in those kids mouths.

My pick Morris 30-RB 24

Last edited:
I’m a Morris transplant. Should be a barn burner. I’m just trying to decide if I can can get to the game on time or if I should just watch on GAVC?

I’m a Morris transplant. Should be a barn burner. I’m just trying to decide if I can can get to the game on time or if I should just watch on GAVC?
All.... Take the day off! Hang out with the "Skin" fans at Goold Park a few hours before the game (they are a fun lot) and then after the game it's off to Ebbeys and a few others on a walking tour. Ratsy

Last edited:
All.... Take the day off! Hang out with the "Skin" fans at Goold Park a few hours before the game (they are a fun lot) and then after the game it's off to Ebbeys and a few others on a walking tour. Ratsy
Definitely a walking tour. With corn fest also going on, nearest parking will be in Coal City or Seneca.

RB is probably the least talented they've been since Noll has been there. They have another good FB, big kid and leads his area in rushing. QB is ok, and he has some weapons on the outside too (#10/#8). Oline/Dline aren't big but definitely scrappy and they play really hard. The defense is fast, and has been pretty good. The Marian game was week one, they haven't played each other in forever, and Marian might have the best QB/WR combo in Illinois. They might win 2A (in my opinion). I watched that game and it was only good for one half.
I've also watched Morris on film. Offense is really good, good QB, really good WR (#1), good RB and oline is solid. They have scored a lot of points, that's for sure. Defense is fast, but gave up 33 to kaneland in week 3 or 4. Morris doesn't have as much size as last year, that's noticeable. RB is very well coached and I just come back to last years game. Identical situation, both teams 5-0, and RB DOMINATED. I think both teams are a little bit "worse" than last year, and I see a closer game but still expect RB to win by a couple touchdowns. 34-21 RB

Reactions: Rockets9900
Any Morris regulars know if they still stream on YouTube GAVC channel?
Can’t find anything yet. Just a bunch of upcoming Coal City volleyball.

Any Morris regulars know if they still stream on YouTube GAVC channel?
Can’t find anything yet. Just a bunch of upcoming Coal City volleyball.

My sister said it was on Hudl.
She sent me this link

Reactions: BIGR79 and doctor_d
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT