ADVERTISEMENT

Morris 39 - SHG 36. FINAL

Try to use relevant analogies. I went to a school very similar to Loyola. And they should be moved up and play up. I used to be one of those kids who recruited, lol. And not only were we doubled due to being all boys, but we were also given a multiplier.

Everyone uses the East St. Louis example and yet no one else volunteers to play East St. Louis, except MC. In fact, I have yet to see Loyola volunteer to travel south to play the Flyers. Weird. why isn’t Barrington firing up the buses? Why isn’t Lincolnway East or West? in fact, choose any of your CCL schools and ask that same question. Because as of yet, I haven’t seen your beloved Saint Rita, load up the buses, jump on an Amtrak, or hop on Southwest for the quick trip down south.

But then, again, people like you continually comment emotionally rather than using facts. How is it that a school in a town of 5000 continually draws your ire well not losing more than two games in any season over the last 15 seasons? This sounds like a you problem.

Reminder, Envy is one of the seven deadly sins.
All.... Oh my the three time failure Mensa one to be is well failing....
The difference between your comment and many from others is that you used facts and did a little research. Again, no one is discounting Morris. However, when the games are only 47 minutes 56 seconds, you let me know.

Morris deserves to be in the quarterfinals this year. but after seeing them, I don’t believe they beat this year‘s version of the Rockets either.
All.... You keep telling that to yourself Mensa want to be. Both teams in postseason play would send your precious home. Now go get your small ball trophy. lol Ratsy

Not even a Rochester fan, but citing a Loyola game that Rochester:
-played on the road
-had an extreme enrollment disadvantage
-took last minute to fill a schedule gap

…isn’t a very compelling argument. Rochester beat the brakes off a 6A quarter finalist this very season, and the very first time they went 5A for postseason they cruised to chip, hung 40 on Rita, and it wasn’t particularly close. SHG fan so I don’t have a dog in the fight, but Ignorant argument in my opinion…Rochester doesn’t have size to compete 7/8A, but they’d be just fine against nearly every 5A just about any year.
Like I said Butt hurt. Easy to get you roused!
Keep with the personal attacks just because someone tells you the truth and you don’t want to believe it.

Hell maybe we can have a reunion next week....Divetwin...54'sdad...myself and a few others????
Count on it 4ANorth. @DeanOfSelection was already planning this when the brackets were announced, if both JCA and Morris survived. Unless his Mt. Carmel Caravan game conflicts, he's planning on being there to get me out of the witness protection program. 🙂. A chance to see a game at SHG already did that, so why stop now?

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m liking this rat hole…

Count on it 4ANorth. @DeanOfSelection was already planning this when the brackets were announced, if both JCA and Morris survived. Unless his Mt. Carmel Caravan game conflicts, he's planning on being there to get me out of the witness protection program. 🙂. A chance to see a game at SHG already did that, so why stop now?

As long as storms don’t roll in and threaten people’s power, I’ll be off work and I’m planning on attending too. Would be nice to see some old faces and veterans of the old redskins board. 👍

Morris's chances increase significantly with you running the ball.

All.... Not even remotely close after the last 10 days of the sociopath that represents the Rochester colletive. Ratsy
I heard from some blonde woman who told me the boys on the Rochester* team call her a milf, she had her hand up kinda making a lazy fist with her elbow on the middle console and left hand on wheel of her Chevy Tahoe like all the "hot moms" do, tell me GN hasn't left Razzos since he got the boot. I couldn't see her eyes because her Amazon shades were as big as her face and she smelled like oregano and cheap eau de parfum. She also asked if I knew where DL lived... I'm wondering if she was GN now... Well, anyways...

Back from the dead like Jesus Christ, this may be my most impressive character arc.

I was up above watching your little victory lap and I am sorry to spoil it.

Congratulations on not losing by a lot SHG. Very impressive. I will see some of you at The Office tonight to get some free wings to support that pathetic wrestling team you have (who actually gets to practice on time this year unlike Rochester and Glenwood). Get used to watching CS8 teams play deeper in the playoffs than you from here out.

RoaminCatholic, what's good son? Hope you guys enjoyed your final playoff game until you are kicked out of the CS8 due to a lack of competitiveness.

Back from the dead like Jesus Christ, this may be my most impressive character arc.

Congratulations on not losing by a lot SHG. Very impressive. I will see some of you at The Office tonight to get some free wings to support that pathetic wrestling team you have (who actually gets to practice on time this year unlike Rochester and Glenwood). Get used to watching CS8 teams play deeper in the playoffs than you from here out.

RoaminCatholic, what's good son? Hope you guys enjoyed your final playoff game until you are kicked out of the CS8 due to a lack of competitiveness.
At least you can admit defeat, if only once.

Welcome back, douche.

https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline <---- for your "eating" problem.

There's no way you type this stuff and then sit back and think. "That was good. I am a nuanced person with unique thoughts."

It's quite obvious you have spent a lifetime unsuccessfully navigating being bullied. These GrossNoises permeate through all aspects of your life. Is there any domain you have success? Go ahead and start lying.

There's no way you type this stuff and then sit back and think. "That was good. I am a nuanced person with unique thoughts."

It's quite obvious you have spent a lifetime unsuccessfully navigating being bullied. These GrossNoises permeate through all aspects of your life. Is there any domain you have success? Go ahead and start lying.
We're on a message board about high school athletics, and none of us are in high school. Nothing about this is nuanced and literally no one has unique thoughts about the same tired subjects that get discussed every single year. This includes you, Barney Stinson.

Are you suggesting this has been you bullying me? I'm confused... I'm certainly not someone who cowers to someone who claims to be more intelligent, and you very well could be. But aren't you admitting some level of ignorance by continuously engaging with someone you often claim is unintelligent or beneath you? I would think anyone of the caliber you claim to be would be both far too busy to even exist in this space and most certainly capable of restraining from engaging, repeatedly, with scum like myself.

Yet you seem to need the last word in each thread you venture into in order to feel superior. That's a sign of weakness in itself, is it not? Do you drive a big truck to compensate for your little buddy too? You probably call him Billy and some girl laughed at him once in high school so you've chosen to take it out on the easiest target you could think of... using an anonymous username because you think your life is worth protecting from anyone on here?

You remain a joke to most here, and in your personal life I'd presume. You don't bother me, I just figure if we're going to be forced to read the high preaching's of someone of your status, you may as well have a critic to keep you at your best.

I'm a father now, my daughter is 3. She's my life. I hope someday you have something or someone as important to you as she is to me. Then you'll understand why those like me don't find you cute, or amusing, or worth anything more than some message board nonsense. Maybe then you'll realize you're just lonely, and a loser. Bc anyone who claims what you have, and displays the level of arrogance you have, has nothing of substance to cling to in their life. It doesn't take Jesus, or a genius, to know that. Even the idiots like me know you're nothing more than a lonely keyboard warrior looking for relevance in a world of amateur athletics. How pitiful.

Last edited:
Ah, I see you took your time to write your magnum opus. If you followed Jesus the way you followed me I think you would be much happier.

Now that I think about it, I do see the similarities. Both of us were banished for our GrossNoises and both of us amassed a large following and both of us rose again after the 3rd day. Represent yourself how you must, but I have moved on from this thread. I know the last word is irresistible to you, so I will allow you to have it, but I will mark your predictability with a simple "Like".

Now let's all bow our heads for the next chapter of the book of GrossNoises.

Also, haha SHG lost.

We're on a message board about high school athletics, and none of us are in high school. Nothing about this is nuanced and literally no one has unique thoughts about the same tired subjects that get discussed every single year. This includes you, Barney Stinson.

Are you suggesting this has been you bullying me? I'm confused... I'm certainly not someone who cowers to someone who claims to be more intelligent, and you very well could be. But aren't you admitting some level of ignorance by continuously engaging with someone you often claim is unintelligent or beneath you? I would think anyone of the caliber you claim to be would be both far too busy to even exist in this space and most certainly capable of restraining from engaging, repeatedly, with scum like myself.

Yet you seem to need the last word in each thread you venture into in order to feel superior. That's a sign of weakness in itself, is it not? Do you drive a big truck to compensate for your little buddy too? You probably call him Billy and some girl laughed at him once in high school so you've chosen to take it out on the easiest target you could think of... using an anonymous username because you think your life is worth protecting from anyone on here?

You remain a joke to most here, and in your personal life I'd presume. You don't bother me, I just figure if we're going to be forced to read the high preaching's of someone of your status, you may as well have a critic to keep you at your best.

I'm a father now, my daughter is 3. She's my life. I hope someday you have something or someone as important to you as she is to me. Then you'll understand why those like me don't find you cute, or amusing, or worth anything more than some message board nonsense. Maybe then you'll realize you're just lonely, and a loser. Bc anyone who claims what you have, and displays the level of arrogance you have, has nothing of substance to cling to in their life. It doesn't take Jesus, or a genius, to know that. Even the idiots like me know you're nothing more than a lonely keyboard warrior looking for relevance in a world of amateur athletics. How pitiful.
Well said, I agree that thing is a lonely d-bag creature looking for attention!

I have a question about the SHG vs. Morris game for any who were there. I was listening on the radio to a local broadcast in Springfield who made it sound as if the snap in the first quarter that got past the Morris QB and was bouncing in the end zone should have been called a TD for SHG rather than a safety.
Any of you who saw the play care to comment?

Reactions: crusader_of_90
I have a question about the SHG vs. Morris game for any who were there. I was listening on the radio to a local broadcast in Springfield who made it sound as if the snap in the first quarter that got past the Morris QB and was bouncing in the end zone should have been called a TD for SHG rather than a safety.
I was on the hill by the end zone where the play happened. IMO, the official blew the play dead too quickly right as the ball was coming loose, resulting in it being a safety rather than a fumble/TD recovery by SHG.

Reactions: FB1976 and Teetime
I was on the hill by the end zone where the play happened. IMO, the official blew the play dead too quickly right as the ball was coming loose, resulting in it being a safety rather than a fumble/TD recovery by SHG.
So the Morris QB picked up the loose ball and had possession when the whistle blew? Am I understanding that correctly?
Thanks for the first hand account. Much appreciated.

I was watching the stream and to me it looked like the QB might have had a foot out of bounds and touched the ball.
If that wasn’t it, they definitely blew the play dead too soon

Reactions: Teetime
So the Morris QB picked up the loose ball and had possession when the whistle blew? Am I understanding that correctly?
Thanks for the first hand account. Much appreciated.
It happened quickly. What I saw was the Morris QB being hit but not yet taken to the ground in the end zone and then the whistle being blown as the ball came loose and was recovered by an SHG player.

Reactions: FB1976 and Teetime
Hope you are well, Tee! Twin B and I spoke about you recently!

Thanks, Cru. I still read the message boards, nice to see you still following the teams. Twin B is probably out of college and in a profession by now. I hope you and the girls are well.
Twin B is teaching math at Iggy - just got an ND masters via the ACE program. Twin A is doing clinical research at Northwestern - now 25 and got a place together in Lakeview. Your grandson a few years closer to playing at CBC?

Twin B is teaching math at Iggy - just got an ND masters via the ACE program. Twin A is doing clinical research at Northwestern - now 25 and got a place together in Lakeview. Your grandson a few years closer to playing at CBC?
Impressive resume for your daughters Crusader of 90. You should be a proud Father ! You keep hearing that generation has no work ethic, but I'm not buying into it. Sounds like they both have tremendous futures ahead of them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT