ADVERTISEMENT

More 20 Minutes podcast are forthcoming......

Brody Walworth (U High). Went from 3-6 to 7-3 with a new QB that returns in '24.

David Hay (Chatham). Very high hopes for the Titans in '24 after going 8-4.

Mark Grounds (Jacksonville). Well respected and also has a statewide perspective because of his work with the coach's association.

Reactions: EdgyTim
Is it possible to hear from OC's and DC's? Could be interesting to hear from established assistants every once in awhile

I'd be interested in hearing from the full array of personnel. HCs, coordinators, ADs, refs, and highly recruited players to discuss the present day recruiting process and NIL.

Brody Walworth (U High). Went from 3-6 to 7-3 with a new QB that returns in '24.

David Hay (Chatham). Very high hopes for the Titans in '24 after going 8-4.

Mark Grounds (Jacksonville). Well respected and also has a statewide perspective because of his work with the coach's association.
All.... I think it would be cool to get SHG HC John Allison perspective after his first under the belt. He did not say it outright but on an after game video my impression was one he felt "one" got away. It's always a learning process and then moving on. Ratsy

I'd be interested in hearing from the full array of personnel. HCs, coordinators, ADs, refs, and highly recruited players to discuss the present day recruiting process and NIL.
Yeah....unfortunately at times it can involve egos etc that you also need to deal with in setting those up/....

Reactions: 4Afan
Here’s my list, Edgy:

-Fitzgerald - Marist.

-Whoever takes York job.

-Downers North - program on rise with exciting young QB.

-Glenbard East - How do they replace key SRs from 3rd rd playoff team?

-Bolingbrook - What’s in store for improving D in 2024 and replacing Williams QB?

-Saint Francis - What does the future look like without graduated QB?

-Montini - Good year last year, can they keep the momentum?

-Matt Furlong, Geneseo
-Darren Sunket ,ESL
-Sinque Turner, Simeon
-Adam Nissen, STL
-Byron!

-Bring on 2 rival coaches or program 20 minutes of rivalry talk would be nice

-Bring on Coaches that have retired/ stepped down, but still around programs. this would be great for up and coming coaches,

Darren Sunket ESL

If the brutality of last years schedule wore the team down late in the season

Techniques in order to get the kids to “buy into” the team

I got a lot of respect for the people that make sure that program is top notch year after year

Reactions: RameyJacoby
@EdgyTim Another suggestion, maybe you aren't for this- but was thinking possibly getting some officials to go on a podcast? Maybe 1 or 2...could ask about their experiences- it could be a platform to sell officiating to newcomers, raise awareness to anyone else. Could be good for recruitment. I'm sure some officials have some great stories. Could ask why they got into it, why they do it, what's on the horizon. Just a thought.

@EdgyTim Another suggestion, maybe you aren't for this- but was thinking possibly getting some officials to go on a podcast? Maybe 1 or 2...could ask about their experiences- it could be a platform to sell officiating to newcomers, raise awareness to anyone else. Could be good for recruitment. I'm sure some officials have some great stories. Could ask why they got into it, why they do it, what's on the horizon. Just a thought.
Great idea

Why because you don’t agree with him?
He can certainly have his views obviously but the way he did it right after state championship games is bogus....
He doesn't sound like a person willing to have any conversation about the subject either.
He shouldn't get the respect of a forum with Edgy, IMO.
Whatever, Thor should worry about not getting his ass kicked by Carmel and I mean ass kicked.

He can certainly have his views obviously but the way he did it right after state championship games is bogus....
He doesn't sound like a person willing to have any conversation about the subject either.
He shouldn't get the respect of a forum with Edgy, IMO.
Whatever, Thor should worry about not getting his ass kicked by Carmel and I mean ass kicked.
You may not like how he did it but everything he did was 100% factual and the timing was fine, when else would you do it?

You may not like how he did it but everything he did was 100% factual and the timing was fine, when else would you do it?
I’ll give you “factual” but the timing being fine is your opinion…

He had his little graphics, he thought were so cute, cued up to post after games…real adult I’d want coaching my kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT