ADVERTISEMENT

Montini wrestling dominated!!

If you've never seen either one, wrestling fans should check out the movie "Foxcatcher," a chilling true crime drama available on Amazon, or the equally good documentary "Team Foxcatcher," on Netflix. And then to really binge on wrestling, you can't go wrong with Micky Rourke, who won a best actor Oscar for his role in "The Wrestler."
I’ll take Vision Quest over any other wrestling movie!

As of two hours ago he was suspended, pending an investigation.
This is per Admin from the Matmen board, who I trust much more than coming from most other sources.

Reactions: kkhawk
My other guess if both Izzy and Benefiel are no longer at Montini would be either Mucha or Ruano to take over the program.

Matmen forums board states the wrestler cleaned out his locker yesterday which was his last day of school.

My other guess if both Izzy and Benefiel are no longer at Montini would be either Mucha or Ruano to take over the program.

Matmen forums board states the wrestler cleaned out his locker yesterday which was his last day of school.

I heard this morning Izzy is still the head coach but school officials were in meetings on this thing all day. I also heard Izzy can't coach in the meet this weekend and he may be facing some real trouble in his business coaching outside MCHS. Also hearing a lot of what happened has to do with getting shoved in a closet as punishment and haircuts.

As far as what happens... If there is a need to look for a new coach I don't know of this Ruano but I do know Mike MUcha and I don't see him coming to Montini if there is a change. I know Mucha personally and he has a pretty sweet gig as the head wrestling coach and counselor at Nequa Valley.

Yes who knows if they do make a change there are a lot of great Montini ex-wrestlers out there to pick from if they want to keep it inside.

If they look outside of Montini the wrestling head coach position is attractive.

MC vs MC for State! Go Caravan!

And of course now the IHSA wrestling community is discovering that the NFHS feed sucks balls.

To whom ever it is at the IHSA who makes this decision to partner with this scam network:
We do not care about the dinners, or gifts, or however many incriminating photos they have of you. You’re forgiven. Just get away from the deal now and let the people see the kids compete.

Montini is truly a machine! This was one of Carmel’s better teams in awhile and Montini is rolling. Great season though Caravan! Lot returning

Reactions: Gene K.
Where ever that wrestler goes he will be a state champ the next few yrs and Izzy will bring the medals to where ever chooses to go.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT