ADVERTISEMENT

Moline 33 Sterling 21 F

gw86

Oct 26, 2015
Moline in control of just about every part of the game besides penalties. Sterling 40 yard passing TD on 3rd and long right before half and will get the ball to start the 2nd half.

If moline was 5a, they’d be a tough out come playoff time. Big line with some tough runners. Sterling needs a stop.

Impressed with Moline. Sterling won't lay down in the 4th quarter though...side note and people have mentioned it on here, wow is Sterling's broadcast impressive. Premium Cable TV level quality.

Sterling able to play even the 2nd half, just need to find a way to get a stop. Please know this is not an excuse, but man Sterling is having a hard time with footing on the grass field.

Reactions: Sterling Warrior
Tough call for sterling. Moline kid down to make it 4th and 2. Ref doesn’t blow the whistle even with the kid stopping. Starts running again and gets 40 yards. Moline punches in another one.

Last edited:
Hats off to Moline. They are the tough team I think we all knew they were. Bit of a bummer on the missed call by the official, but that is football. One more week and then it's playoff time.

And that’s the final. Moline too much up front both offensively and defensively for Sterling. Not the end of the world for the Warriors losing to a decent 7a team, just some things to work on.

Reactions: Sterling Warrior
Tough call for sterling. Moline kid down to make it 4th and 2. Ref doesn’t blow the whistle even with the kid stopping. Starts running again and gets 40 yards. Moline punches in another one.
That was a huge momentum change, worst officiating I’ve ever seen in my years of watching football, Sterling could have had the ball back to tie the game but instead Moline ends up scoring off it. Molines big lines outplayed on both sides of the ball, hard for a 5A school to to compete with a 7a

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT