ADVERTISEMENT

WB6 and TRAC wrap up

Swansa01

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2017
WB6
Galesburg 24 - Rock Island 7: After how well Rocky had seemed to be playing and how poorly Galesburg had been playing...this is a weird one to me.
United Township 42 - Moline 28: Weird score number 2 for me....maybe UT was mad their playoff chances had been ended last week? Moline has to win the last two weeks to see a week 10.
Geneseo 63 - Mendota 6: Nothing to see here, move a long.
Quincy 35 - Sterling 33: Game was 35-27 at the half...Quincy had to stop a Sterling 2pt conversion with 2 minutes left. Sterling has finally found that offense they had been missing.

Next week is going to be good with Moline playing Galesburg for its postseason life, Sterling playing Rock Island for its postseason life, and Geneseo playing Quincy for all the conference marbles.

TRAC
Kewanee 42 - Monmouth-Roseville 21: Boilermakers get right back to their punishing ways. MR falls to 3-4.
Princeton 42 - Bureau Valley 0: The Tigers are on an absolute roll at this point and look ready to make a run in the playoffs. BV falls to 3-4 with having to pull the upset week 9 over Morrison to get to the playoffs. Speaking of Morrison...
Rockridge 14 - Morrison 7: Rockridge gets a couple scores late in the game to hand Morrison their first loss of the season.
Geneseo 63 - Mendota 6: TRAC 2 - WB6 1. TRAC wins the 1st Annual "We have an open date, lets get a game together!" Tournament.
Erie-Prophetstown 46 - Riverdale 7: EP sneaking some late season wins in. Riverdale can only go up from here.
Sherrard 27 - Orion 26: Sherrard ties the game with 5 seconds left. Exp is fumbled, but Orion is penalized. Second time try is good and Sherrard keeps it's playoff hopes alive. Orion losses it's second straight 1 point game and drops to 5 losses.
Hall vs Newman: Saturday

More Life in the TRAC this week! An undefeated team falls, a few teams suffer heartbreak, and a few others keep the dream alive one more week.

Wow interesting score on the Rockridge - Morrison score but I’m not totally surprised. Rockridge is back and for real.

I have no idea where that passing attack offense from Sterling came from but it was incredible, it was night and day compared to the first 6 games. I’ve never been so happy about Sterling losing a game. I haven't seen the stats yet but they had to have as many or more passing yards as Quincy
Nettelton with 4 TD passes and he was spot on all night.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT