ADVERTISEMENT

MC QB Justin Lynch commits to Temple

Congrats to Justin! It’s a verbal commitment so it may change but having Jordan as a brother who has been through this process before and taken part in it as a coach at NIU I’m sure really helped him. Plus they know they can trust Carey.

I keep seeing these kids posting all these offers and then they seem to go away. If it’s a fit it’s a fit, take it! Great job Justin!

It the new era...very limited amount of QB sports available kids getting pressured earlier and earlier....I'm expecting 1-2 other major BCS in state pledges over the next 24 hours or so....
Edgy - do you see more kids in the future jumping on these offers earlier than in the past? Is it pressure from the schools recruiting them or is it more fear of having something happen that negates the offer?

Reactions: McCaravan
Is this really that early? Top players commit before their serious season

Congrats to Justin. He is one hell of a football player. QB recruiting is different than all other positions besides the kicker and long snapper. There is usually only 1 scholarship spot per team, unlike other positions. If the feeling was right for Justin at Temple, I commend him on making the commitment. Temple got a great one!

Edgy - do you see more kids in the future jumping on these offers earlier than in the past? Is it pressure from the schools recruiting them or is it more fear of having something happen that negates the offer?
No question it's going to continue to get earlier and earlier....all positions as well..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT