ADVERTISEMENT

MC Parking/Seating Info

Trojanman79

Jan 18, 2014
What is the parking situation around Mt. Carmel? Anyone know what time the gates open and how early one should arrive to get a decent seat. Thanks in advance.

I found parking on Woodlawn was pretty convenient. (Just on the west side of the tracks from the field). There are parking lots around the school but it can get difficult to find a spot. I’d imagine it’ll be tough to find one if you get there late and you’ll have park in a sketchier area. Can’t find when the gates open but I’d err on the side of early if you’re going. I would expect a big crowd for this historic game.

Drive up to the school and the Fathers Club (Yellow Jackets) will guide you. There is the main lot, then there is a grass lot across from it. They also use the Metra and Church lot in Dorchester. They have plenty of Fathers Club and off duty officers in and around the lots during the game.

Not sure when the gates open but I got there around 12:15 last week and got a spot in the main lot, but that crowd was from Glenbard so they were in uncharted territory.

Stadium seats about 2,500. They’ve hosted teams that travel well like Loyola and Rice and capacity hasn’t been a big problem.

Enjoy Barda Dowling Stadium

Reactions: sivada2001
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT